The Jock, The Over Protective Brothers And The Bad Boy

"What are you talking about Dylan?" I began to lose my patience.

I stood still with my arms crossed over my chest.

He stepped closer and closer, and I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out what he's doing.

"How oblivious can you get Bailee?..." He growled, licking his lips as he stared at my own.

Before I could ask for what he was talking about again, his lips smashed onto mine. My eyes widened and I tried to pull away, but that wasn't happening anytime soon. He bit my lip and his tongue roamed mine freely.

I felt my eyes slowly closing as I stated to kiss him back.

But before I could deepen the kiss, something tugged on my shoulder hard, separating me and him.

"What the fuck is going on?"

My eyes widened when the familiar voice rang around the classroom.

I turned to see four - all too familiar looking - boys standing in the doorway, glaring daggers at Dylan.

Well.... Fudge a doodle....

***

Bailee Anderson has everything she could've ever wanted. She had her best friend, four over protective brothers, amazing grades, her place as leading quarterback in the boys football team, as well as being captain in the track team. Yeah, her normal life was going perfect!

But when the schools bad boy, suddenly makes his way in the picture, her life turns into the biggest rollercoaster ride, and she doesn't know whether she'll like the thrill or not.

Her four brothers don't make it any easier either.

I mean... Being over protective and all....

But who can say, the four biggest players and popular guys in the school could stop teenage love? Even if it were their little sister and the schools bad boy.

I guess you'll just have to find out in...

The Jock, The Over Protective Brothers, And The Bad boy.

§§§§

I think the title is too long, but I don't know what to change it to... so if anyone has any suggestions on any shorter titles that brings out these three main points, comment or PM me 😊 I'd be happy to hear 'em out.

This is my first story on wattpad so please be patient with me and my errors. Their may be a few plot holes as I'm just kind of winging it 😅 the descriptions aren't amazing either, but no worries about that, it will be fixed later on as I think of the story in much more detail. Right now, they are kind of just like drafts that are waiting to be edited and fixed to the best of my capabilities 😊

Hope y'all enjoy!!!

Love from Famz 💕💕

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

- Famz4Lyf