Chapter 1

Emily's POV

Hi I'm Emily Carmen and I'm a new freshmen at West Wood High. Not to leave it out I'm Gay, but I am such a girly girl. I've heard they have some of the hottest girls here at West Wood High. But what I'm really focused on is getting on the Varsity Soccer Team and being Captain.

My mom comes into my room scaring me half to death, "Em moms limo is here to pick you up and bring you to school." She says. Em's a nickname she gave me. She wanted to name me after my mom Lauren Jaugari but they didn't want people to know my last name was Cabello cause they wanted me to be a normal girl so we used there shipname Carmen. And yes, my moms' are from Fifth Harmony.

"Wtf mom! I'm coming!" I say.

Once I got in the limo I looked back and watched as my new mansion\house disappeared into the distance.

When we pulled up to the school my jaw dropped.

"Momma Lauren are you sure were at my school?" I say to my mom.

"Yes Emmy." Momma Lauren said politely. I hate when she calls me that but its funny.

Once I'm in the office I stand in front of the lady waiting for her to look up from her computer.

"Ah you must be Emily." She she says really loud.

Then she calls my tour guide Mia to the office.

Then I see it. The door opens and the most beautiful girl walks in. She has Black hair, faded grey sparkling eyes and mexican colored skin and looks to be a Netflix and Chill girl. I can tell she sees my jaw drop because her face turns bright red.

"Hi I'm Mia Morales." She says.

"H-h-hi I'm Emily Carmen. But you can call me Em." I say smiling.

She smiles at me. "Follow me. We have all the same classes. We are in Algebra right now." She says to me.

On our way to class I ask her about the soccer team.

"Yeah they have tryouts after school. My boyfriend Christian is the Captain of the boys JV team so I'm going. Would you like me to come with us?" She asks.

"That would be nice, I love soccer. My mom says I'm very gifted with the skill of soccer." I say proudly.

Fuck she has a boyfriend already! I knew she wasn't gay, she's too pretty. Maybe I can change her. She will be mine.

"Wow, maybe you will make the Varsity soccer team... Hey you look like Lauren Jaugari and Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony had a baby, your very pretty. Well were here." She says.

She doesn't know whats going to come her way. I laugh to myself.

How was my first chapter? Sorry for the shortness. Comment good feedback.
                             Thanks, Lexi💋✔💯❤