Chapter 13

Em's POV

"Hey do u want one of my shirts?" I ask.

"Yeah you stay here I'll go get one." She says walking to my room.

When she's at the bottom of the stairs walking towards me the door opens. Shit! She doesn't know my Moms are Camila and Lauren.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK EM, ITS CAMILA AND LAUREN!" Mia screams.

"Um I know uh Mia there my moms...." I say.

"I didn't know you had company!?!" Mommy Camila says.

"Wait these are your moms?" She asks.

"Yeah I couldn't tell you. And you can't tell anyone." I say ferm.

"OK. Lauren can I have a picture with you kissing me on the cheek, since were technically family?" She asks.

"Yeah sure. And you guys back?" She asks before kissing Mia on the cheek.

"Yes and tbh my fav is Camila! Come here mommy!" I say kissing my mommy on the lips and taking a pic of it. "Hah!" I say to Mia.

"Come on lover let's go cuddle. And I will take care of that eye." She says.

"OK wait tho. Mommy, Mom the reason I freaked out at the game was Cam called me a Gringo...." I say crying. Again.

"Aw baby what a jerk. Were here and Mia's too so go have fun." They say kissing me.

I turn on my phone too see my lock screen of Me and Mia making out.

"Aw!!!!" She says kissing me.

"This is my home screen." I say showing her the pic of me and Mommy kissing.

"Ass." She says laughing.

I kiss her playfully and fall asleep.

The Next Day

"Hey baby wake up." I say tickling Mia.

"What!!! DONT CALL ME BABY CARMELA!!" She screams and punches me in the eye. Wtf is up with ppl and my eye?

"Woah woah chill Mi its me Em." I say scared.

"Sorry sorry sorry, I had a bad dream." She said.

"Oh, its fine." I say hugging her.

"OK I'll be right back I gotta pee." She says laughing.

Mia's phone goes off so I check it. That's weird... I check the messages.

Hey are you coming to the game today? I need to talk to you.

Me} Who the fuck is this?!?

Mia don't think you don't know. Its Carmella.

Me} Carmella stay the fuck away from my Girlfriend. Okaii? ~Em

Shit Em I'm sorry. I just wanna be friends again. Em we were Best Friends!

Me} Okaii this is your last chance. And what you need to talk to Mia about?

Just to tell her I'm sorry for ruining your relationship. Its just I was jealous she was getting all your attention.

Me} I have to get ready but we will talk when I get to the game okaii?

Okaii.

Mia walks in and sees me on her phone.

"What you doing babe? Shouldn't you be getting ready?" She say calmly.

"I was just texting Carmella back." I say.

"Oh okaii. Would you like me to do your hair?" She asks me politely.

"Yessss please." And it comes out a lisp because of my braces and crib. "First lemme get dressed."

I got upstairs and throw on my uniform again and my purple, orange, and black Nike Hypervenom Cleats.

"I'm readyyyyy!" I say lisping.

She puts my hair in a crown braid then tops the back with a ponytail.

"Awwww babes you look so cute." She's says squealing.

"Stopppp and thanksssss." I say lisping and blushing.

At The Game