Chapter 4

Mia's POV

Why did I do that? I'm so stupid. I don't like her. I like Christian no I love Christian. Or do I? No I don't doubt it I love Christian. Or do I love Emily. God I think I love Emily. Omg Christian! I have to tell him.

I get out my phone:

Me: Hey bunnyboo!

Bunnyboo: Hey babe❤❤ where are you? I'm by your locker.

Me: Oh yeah I forgot I went home. And um I can't make your tryouts sorry bunnyboo.

Bunnyboo: Babe what's up is there something wrong?

Me: Yeah Christian there is. I'm um breaking up with you.

Bunnyboo: Wow your pathetic. I knew you liked the new girl and that you were gay! Fuck off! Bye!

I shut off my phone. Ugh I wanna cry! But I feel better. I'm in love with Emily. I have to get back to school to show Em the fields.

I got in my Red 2006 Camaro and sped to school.

"Have you seen Em?" I asked Mr. Dallas.

"Um Mia. Em is in the nurses office because she passed out because she was crying and couldn't breathe." Mr. Dallas said.

I rushed to the nurses office.

Emily was sitting there. Crying. I felt terrible. So I went up to her. And picked her up by the waist and said what I thought I would never say in my life.

"Em I love you!" I yell.

"You hurt me but I knew you would come back and I love you too Mia." She says smiling.

"Em um I got a question." I ask setting her down.

"Yeah shoot." She said excited.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. I was so scared she would say no.

"Yes yes yes a hundred times yes!" She said and kissed me.

"Now let's go to that soccer tryouts you wanted to go to!" I said.

When we got there I was holding Emily's hand and I saw Christian giving me a disgusted look.

She was right she does have a talent for soccer. She totally killed all the juniors and seniors. The way she moved the ball and did tricks around the apposing team swiftly was amazing. YAY a jock girlfriend!!

"You killed that Em!" I scream on the ride home.

"Thanks."  she says sadly, then taking a breathe of her inhaler.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing just thinking..." She focuses back on driving.

After the soccer tryouts I went over to Emily's house. Her parents are never home so we went up to her room.