[INTRODUCTION]

PEOPLE LIKE ROWAN ATEARA WERE MEANT TO LOVE AND BE LOVED.

From the moment she opened her eyes, it was clear Rowan would capture the hearts of anyone who let her.  She was beautiful beyond measure and so full of life. From the moment her father looked down at her, he knew he could never love anyone more.

Her heart knew no limits. Rowan could love fiercely, like no other. She found the good in everyone and everything. She actively worked towards making other people feel as happy and complete as she did.

Her biggest trial came when her Uncle died. Instantly, the young girl sprung into action in order to make her younger cousin, Quil, feel whole again. While she could not replace his father, Rowan worked diligently to make her cousin feel as though he had not and could not ever lose the kind of love he deserved.

When she was sixteen, Rowan thought she could never love anyone more than she loved Jacob Black. It was an unrequited love. Her cousin's best friend saw her as nothing more than another buddy, not to mention she noticed the way he took second glances at Bella Swan when he thought no one was watching. While a lesser girl may have lost all hope for love, Rowan only allowed it to spur her further.

She wanted nothing more than her perfect ending, her happily ever after.  She saw the way her father looked at her mother, the way that Sam Uley looked at Emily Young. Rowan Ateara wanted that more than anything.

Too bad Rowan ended up being imprinted on by the one werewolf not willing to fall in love.