Bullied

A/N-I am so so so sorry I haven't been updating I have been busy at home and with my baby sister. I will update as soon as I can well today I'm updating.

W/Y/C-What you choose
F/B-Favorite Breakfast
F/F-Fav Flower
F/F-Fav food

Y/N POV

I wake up from my alarm clock for school and turned it off and went to look at my phone.I got a message from EmoBoy.

E-EmoBoy Y-Y/N

E-Good morning
Y-Good morning
E-R u getting ready
Y-I just got up
E-Well I gtg to school now bye.
Y-Bye

I take my phone to the bathroom to play some music.(Don't play song yet) I brushed my teeth and went to pick out my clothes for today.I am not wearing a stupid uniform. I pick W/Y/C and I went to the bathroom and did my hair.

"Y/N come down for breakfast,"Mom yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my computer and Phone and ran downstairs. Our cook made F/B. I sat next to my brother who was texting someone. He has black hair and black eyes.Sis with black hair and black eyes.

Sis with black hair and black eyes

I sat at the table eating my breakfast and then I finished I grabbed my book bag and went outside

I sat at the table eating my breakfast and then I finished I grabbed my book bag and went outside. I walked down the path way and on the side walk and then someone snook up behind me and scared me. I punched them in the stomach and I realized it was Vlyad. I helped him up and he was fine.

"Sorry,"I said

"You have really good reflexes,"Vlyad said

"Well I do that a lot actually. Nothing new about it,"I said

"So tonight your family, my family, and Aphmau's family are coming over," Vlyad said.

"Ok,"I said

"Well. . ."He said

"This is awkward,"I said

"Well bye,"He said running up with his friends I guess. So I walked alone all the way to school and then I saw Garroth with the freshman Aphmau. Ughhh I hate her she can't stand up for herself and she isn't strong at all.

I walked past him and saw Gene and his gang bye the gym. I walked pat them to my locker and I did my code and then he showed up.

"Gene, it's nice to see you,"I said

"Nice to see you too. How are you doing,"Gene said

"Fine, you?"I asked him

"Good so I was wonder...,"He got cut off my me

"Nope,"I said knowing what he was going to ask me. I walked away and looked at my schedule.

1st period-Combat
2nd period-Demon/Angel
3rd period-Lunch
4th period-Gym
5th period-Free time
6th period- Study hall
Then home

I put the schedule back in my pocket and went to combat. And guess who was there Aphmau, Garroth, and Laurence. I changed into my armor and it doesn't show I am a girl or boy. I walked out and the teacher started doing pairs who's going to fight.

"Garroth and Laurence. Aaron and Dante. Ivy and Nicole. S/N and Zenix. Sasha and Kawaii~Chan. And last pair Y/N and Aphmau,"The teacher said and then I smirked under my armor.

"This is going to be a piece of cake,"I said and then Laurence and Garroth went up first, and Garroth won. Aaron and Dante, Aaron won. Ivy and Nicole, Nicole won. S/N and Zenix, S/N won. Sasha and Kawaii~Chan, Sasha won. And now is me and Aphmau.

I stepped on the plat form so did Aphmau.

"Ready, set, go,"The teacher and stepped off the plat form and Aphmau ran towards me. I stepped out of the way and she tripped and fell off my foot. She got up and I went and his her in the leg and she fell and then I put my sword to her neck. That mean I won then we started again.

Nicole and Sasha and Nicole won. Then Aaron and S/N and S/N won. And then it's me and Garroth.

I got on the pat again and Garroth went right for me and he tried to hit me in the arm but I blocked it.

Aaron's POV

She is good for a sophomore and she never trains or come to this school.

Garroth's POV

She is good not good very good. She seems mad like she actually wants to kill me.

Y/N POV

He stepped back and I had to strike he can't block this coming from behind. I ran around with a help of my demon powers and then pushed him with my sword and put the sword to his neck and I won again. I took my sword away and held out my hand to help him up and he took it.

We took a five minute break and then it was me and S/N up the last two. We got up on the matt and we begun.

S/N POV

She has to now I am him and I am also a demon/Angel. I am her stepbrother but I love her. But I act like she's not there or bully her. I used my demon powers and did speed and attacked her.

Y/N POV

He is fast and he is really good at attacking like me. Could he be a demon/angel like me. I blocked the move and I could see his eyes they were red and so are mine. It was demon verses demon. I pushed his sword back and attacked him and he blocked it then I backed off and I am going to let him win. Not I am going to think he can win I can uses magics to make a 3d character looking like me and then attack him from behind.

S/N POV

I am going to attack her and then I ran towards her and hit her but it disappeared when I hit it. Then I was confused but then I got pushed from behind and I fell and then I got a sword to my neck. And she won

F/N POV

I put my sword to his neck and I won. I walked back to the changing room and got changed. I walked out and headed towards class.

Skip to Study Hall(Start the music)

I walked into study hall and I started my homework and finished it. Then I asked to go the bathroom and he said yes. I grabbed a pass and went into the bathroom and then I saw Ivy and her posey with her. I tried to go around but she blocked from me from going she pushed me and then she her friend pulled up my chin and then punched me in the face and then scratched me in the face.

And then the bell rang. I ran to my classroom and grabbed my book bag with tears in my eyes and then S/N saw me and he/she started running after me. I ran all the way home and grabbed a knife from the kitchen and ran to my room and then the bathroom. Then I cut my arm twice and then went to my room and fell on my bed crying. And I fell asleep.