New people

Hey guys it's Savvy and today I am putting the new O/C and mine of course hehe.Yay! I hope you enjoy
There is going to blood and gore in this. THIS IS YOUR WARNING. Oh and it also swears in this chapter. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AGAIN

Y/N POV

I heard we had three new people coming to our school. I hope I can be friends with them and we can hang out. After that I got up and picked out my outfit for today(above^). I did my hair and went downstairs but before I did I went to check on S/N. I walked right across the hall to S/N room, I slowly opened it and saw him still sleeping. I was walking towards his bed and tapped in his shoulder. He stirred.

"Five more minutes," he said and rolled on his side away from me.

"Your going to be late Baka," I said and then he turned towards me and pulled my arm and I pulled me into a hug in his bed. I was blushing deep red and then slapped him and then he let go. I ran right out of the room down stairs to grab my breakfast and ran right out the door.

"Omg I hate him,"I said out loud and then walked into school. I walked and saw three people two girls and one boy in the office. I never saw them before, I guess they are the new people. I walked to my locker and Ivy and her posy came to me.

"What's up Satan," she told me

"Hello stripper,"I said smirking

"Excuse me what did you say to me?" Ivy said

"Oh nothing, why would I tell you," I said closing my locker.

"Cause bitch," Ivy said

"What did you say to me. Say it again to my face," I said

"I said Bitch!" She said and then I punched her in the nose and it snapped. Then she ran away and then new people saw what I did. They just starred at me and then walked away. They walked to the cafeteria and I went cause it was the lunch bell. I grabbed a sandwich and a drink and sat down at a table alone. I was in the middle of eating and then the speakers come on.

"Y/N plz come to my office now!" The principle said and so I got up and headed to the office. I saw Ivy and her friends and then principle.

"Y/N your in trouble," Mr. Hans said(I don't know I made a random nameXD)

"No I am not she is,"I snapped at him.

"Excuse me you broke her nose," he said

"SHE CALLED ME A BITCH FOR NO REASON," I yelled

"Ivy why did you do that," Mr.Hans asked

"Cause she was doing nothing and annoying me," Ivy said

"Well excuse me I was at my locker getting my stuff and then she came," I said

Time skip to lunch

I left the principals office and I am happy I didn't get expelled from school. He said it was my last warning and then I looked out the window and it started to snow.

"Winter break is coming soon," I mumbled to myself and after that I went to the lunch room. I saw the new people getting there food and so I just sat an empty table. Then I saw Ash I think go sit with Aphmau. And then the other two Echo and Brendan came to sit next to me. They out there trays down and started to eat.

"Hello nice to meet you, I'm Y/N," I said and out of my hand

"Hey I'm Echo and this is Brendan," Echo said

"Well nice to meet you guys, how are your first day of school," I asked

"Alright,"They both said

Skip to end of school and Echo's POV

I walked out with Brendan and then a small chubby girl with black hair ran up to Brendan and I.

"Hello nice to meet you Brendan. I'm Aphmau," Aphmau said

"Nice to meet you too," He said. Am I chop liver over here.

"Brendan hold on I need to talk to her far a sec,"I said letting go of his arm and asked Aohmau to follow me behind the school. I put the knife behind my back walked behind the school with her.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Aphmau said with a smile on her face while I had a straight face.

"Do you like Brendan?" I asked

"Yeah I think he is cute. But please don't tell him," She said

"Well you won't be alive when I do," I said under my breathe

"What I couldn't hear you," Aphmau said

"Nothing and you are never going to see daylight again," I said then stabbed her in the chest till she died. And then threw her in the garbage.

Brendan's POV

There taking a while maybe I should go check on then. No that's rude to do. Then I saw Echo come back she had red stuff on her clothes.

"What happened?" He asked

"Oh I spilt my red drink on accident," I said

"Oh ok well let's go back to our house,"He said(NO There not dating there wasn't enough money for them for each so they had to live together. And there best friends so yeah)After the thing little did Echo no someone was watching her and it was...........

Boom cliffhanger who is it dun dun DUN. Hope you guys enjoyed

~Sweet Dreams