2.) Meet us

You woke up early and take a bath,its gonna be a long day you thought

you prepared pancakes for breakfast.it is your favorite since you are a little girl then after you finished your food you immediately get a taxi,Lee Soo Man give texted you the address of  the company.

The taxi stops in front of the SM entertainment Building,you decided to call Lee Soo Man since you dont know that place exactly.

"I never been here you" whispered

Being career-minded person you don't have enough time to watch tv and browse to the net so ypu ar completely clueless on what's going on in this world lately.

"yeoboseyo?"-you

"Hello?"

"Im already here"

"oh really,just stay there wait for me"

After a few minutes he arrived and you walk inside of the building and he tour you around the building...until you reach a practice room designed with clouds wallpaper and it has a sign which says EXO and there is 12 random angelic boys inside dancing.

"Ughhmm!"-Lee Soo Man coughed to get their attention

They all turn their heads and look at Lee Soo Man and you,they gathered up in a circle with a confused look.

Whomis this girl they thought

"Hi boys greet our guest"-Lee Soo Man smiled

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are One,We are EXO"they all bowed as they introduced their group

"Okay,this is Ms.Haneul Park,introduce yourselves to her"he suggested

"I'm EXO's leader,Suho"

"I'm EXO's Baozi,Xiumin"

"Im EXO's maknae,Sehun"

"Im D.O,EXO's main vocalist"

"Hi Hanuel,Im EXO's happy virus,Chanyeol"

"Im Kai,EXO's main dancer

"Im Luhan,EXO's little deer"

"Im EXO's healing unicorn,Lay

"Im Kris,I love arts and Im good in drawing"

"Im EXO Gucci,Wushu Panda,Tao"

"Im Baekhyun,EXO's main vocalist"

"Im EXO's troll and main vocalist,Chen"

---------

*Finally they are all done*You sighed

"Okay we will leave now,go and continue practicing,work hard,bye~"-Lee Soo Man smiled

-----

You finally reached the house,it was really big and beautiful mansion as you thought it would be

He is so rich and your room was kinda big and so girly filled with pink stuffs,it was 3 times larger than your own house that surprised you.

"You will stay here,If you need sometime kindly approach the maids"

"Araso"

And he immediately leaved,you know he was too busy to manage things that you'll never understand

You Immediately call Hyejin to give some updates,you know bestfriends stuffs.

" Hyejin!"

"Haneul!did you already arrived there?"

"Ne and you know he had a really big house!I can live here forever!"

"Oh really,you are so lucky and Im happy for you!"

"Thank you...how are you?"

"Pretty fine,my life is getting stressful I think"

"Why?"

"Mom is in the hospital"

"Oh~take care okay,Im always here for you,tell her get well soon and I will pray for her"

"Ne~I love you and I miss you now"

"Aww~
---

Few days later..Lee Soo Man said that he wants to talk to you so here you are,inside of his mini office that he had on his own house.

"So what is it?"you asked

"I have a business trip in London so i need to leave tomorrow...."

"So?"

"I wouldn't let you stay at our house alone...so you'll live with EXO,they will take good care of you while Im gone,don't worry I'll come back after 1 year"

"1 year?!!seriously?! Im already a grown up woman and I can live alone" you insisted

"No buts,sorry but I need to do this,pack your things,you'll live tomorrow"

"Araso"you know you can't do something to stop his decision so you just agreed and besides you dont have the right to do that.

------

Tomorrow morning,you already packed you things again.

you took a bath and eat breakfast,you rode the car with Lee Soo Man,he's going to the airport while you're going to EXO's dorm.

"Take care Haneul,bye~"Lee Soo Man said as you stepped out of the car,you just nodded in respond.

I wish we could bond so we can be closer

From afar you saw an angelic face

*he's so handsome~*you thought

"Hi Im Suho"he smiled,you just smiled back in response"so shall we go?"

"Yes"you answered,you two walked inside of the dorm,it wasn't that big but there's a rooftop,its an average house were all of them could fit unlike Lee Soo Man's mansion.

"Hi Haneul!!"the boys greeted with a wide grin on their faces

"Nice to see you again"you smiled

I hope everything will be alright

Living with 12 guys would be hard for you and you cant help but to be nervous.