The Beginning

"RING!!!!!" My alarm clock rang until I stopped it with my hands, I slowly opened my eyes glancing around my ceiling full of sky posters. I eventually sat up realizing that I had school today, I never really wanted to go to a school full of people who were weird based on what the academy leaflet had said about the school only accepting people with high grades and special abilities but then again I was one of them.

I jumped out of my bed searching for my brand new school uniform which had a red ribbon with a white short-sleeved shirt, a black blazer hand sewed, a black skirt which reached a bit over the knees and finally a winged-shape badge that was silver. I walked over to the bathroom bringing along all the clothes I needed to get changed into. Brushing my teeth then washing my face felt refreshing than ever.

I didn't bother to eat breakfast since I had no appetite during the morning, I went back to my bedroom to get my bag and my precious headphones I had received for my 5th birthday remembering the times when my mum and dad were still alive full of energy. After getting all my stuff I headed for the door and opening the door revealed the sounds of birds chirping and the bright blue sky with soft white cotton candy clouds.

______________________________________________________________________________

Arrived at school- 8:30am

Glancing around I saw different kinds of people in my view, there were loads of boys and girls dressed in their uniform however they didn't have the same colour badge as me. I wondered why it seemed normal than it was described in the school leaflet..

I was inside the entrance to the door, I didn't want anyone to help, I knew I could find my way around this school even though the students looked friendly. Placing my headphones on I started to explore around the school while there was still 15 minutes to get to class. After 5 minutes, I found a reception and asked the receptionist for my timetable. Holding onto my timetable, I wondered what period was 'Lavendor Tramensio' as I began to search for my class 1-B.