Chitty Chitty Wonder Broz/Mindless Behavior Love Story

Bear with me guys, I wrote this story a long time ago and it's really shitty. I'm to lazy to edit it now but I will do so once I finish it completely. Anywho, happy reading!
-thesafesthaven

Hi. My name is Jahnee Rodriguez. I'm half Latino and half African American (dad's El Salvadorian and mom's African American). I'm 14 years old.

My best friends name is Raquel Lenzadino and she is half Italian and half African American (mom's African American and dad's Italian). She's 14 as well.

Jahnee's POV

"I'm bored Rocky (Raquel's nickname)...wanna go to the beach today?" I whined as I flopped down on her bed.

"We go to the beach like everyday but lucky for you I'm in the mood," she said giving in.

"YAY leggo!" I yelled in excitement.

"Yellow model chick, yellow bottle sipping, yellow lamborghini, yellow top missing." she smiled following the lyrics to Chris Brown's look at me now.

"You're an idiot, Oh gosh," I said while standing up.

"I'm THE idiot," she replied while getting up.

"Oh just get ready," I finally stated.

Since I was at her house at the moment I had to borrow one of her bathing suits. We do live right beside eachother, but I'm too lazy to go next door.

"Here use one of mine," she suggested, like she was reading my mind.

"Thanks, you know me so well," I smiled.

She went to her washroom to change while I changed in her room.

Once we were both dressed, we walked out of our house and directly into the beach.

yes, we live in a beach house.

"So ready for the videoshoot tomorrow?" I asked Raquel.

"Yeah, It's gonna be soo fun! I can't believe we get to meet them!"

"I know! They're so dope. But you can have Gennis, Tool is all mine!" I said jokingly.

Yeah, we're so lucky, we get to be in the video of WONDER BROZ!! I'm so excited that we got the part but we never got to actually meet them until the video shoot-- which is tomorrow. I can't wait!

"Boo, don't stress yourself. You can have Tool because Gennis is the only one I want. Now let's go into the water, I can't wait for tomorrow so I can see my baby," she replied playing along.

AFTER THE BEACH...

****

To be continued. Please tell me what you think! And If you have any idea's for the next chapter, I'd like to know.