Good, 'cuz I Was About to Say.........

Chapter 5

Everyone please comment, fan and vote! Thanks 1-4-3 a smiley with a wink ;)

____________________________________________________________________

Tool looked at me like I was stupid.

"Are you serious? Do you really think I would cheat on you, or do you just have trust issues? I would never cheat on my babygirl," he kissed my forehead.

"No, I don't have Trust Issues, I just don't wanna lose you this early in our relationship. It would hurt too much babe," I said.

"Well, I ain't going no where," he grabbed my hand and hugged me.

"Never let go," I whispered hugging him back.

"I wouldn't even think about that" he whispered back, "c'mon let's go,"

We just got up and left that BEAST that ruined our date. 

Tool took me back to the Hummer so he can drop me off. I quietly sat down beside him and layed my head on his lap.

"So what did you think of the date?" he asked as he was stroking my hair. 

Tool really is the perfect boyfriend. No wonder everyone loves him. I hope he never leaves me.

"Well, the date was just about perfect, 'till that THING showed up at our table," I answered as I was rolling my eyes.

"Ohh were you jealous when she said that?" Tool said smirking.

"Uh Uh," I nodded no.

"Yeah you were, don't lie....." he smirked.

"Well, yeah. Obviously I would be jealous, you're my boo," I pouted.

"Aha but your my babygirl" he winked.

"Awwh I feel special," I smiled.

"That's cuz you are," he smirked, "you're special to me,"

"Enough sweetalking," I laughed.

"Okay okay, we're here though," he sighed.

"Aww, I don't wanna go home," I whined, "I wanna stay with you,"

"How's this, me and Gennis will take you and Racquel shopping tomorrow," he suggested.

"Perfect," I said grinning from ear to ear.

We walked out of the car and tool took me to the front porch.

"Well, I have an amazing time and I'll talk to you tomorrow kay bae?" I said.

"Same and Okay," he replied," Bye, love you," he kissed me passionatley. We pulled away and I walked inside and shut my door.

Then my phone viberated. 

Text Convo With Racquel.

Heyy Biatch ;) How was your date with Tool? -RockyStar

Amazing, I'll tell you the deats tmorrow, how'd you know I was home? And how was your date?-JStarstruckk

That's gudd nd kayy. I knew you were home cuz I saw you out my window when I was sitting there playing guitar silly. My date was also amazing ;) I'll tell you the deats later 

too-RockyStar

Lmaoo kayy, Tool and Gennis are taking us shopping tmorrow! So be 

prepared!-JStarstruckk

Awsome! Kay, I'll ttyl, luv yahh<3-RockyStar

Byee! Luv yahh too<3-JStarstruckk

End of text convo.

Bye the end of that I was upstairs.

"Mama, I'm home!" I called out.

Y'all haven't heard of my mom before. She's a beautiful and rich entrepeneur. She's 28 years old.She has a nice curve, but she's not too curvy. She's not too skinny but she's very fit. She used to be a dancer, but quit her dreams because she got pregnant with me at 15. Sometimes, I feel that she could be famous now but I stopped her. But I keep on reminding myself that it wasn't my fault and my mom loves me. We're like sisters, me, my mom and Racquel. She's the best mom ever!

"In here sweetheart!" she yelled back.

In my house you kinda have to yell considering how big it is. But from what I know she was calling from her room. I ran into her room.

"Hey mom," I smiled as I was giving her a hug and a kiss.

"Hey chica," how was your day?" she asked as she was giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Good, I went on a date today," I blushed.

"Oooh with who?" she giggled.

"Tool, from the Wonder Broz," I giggled.

"That's great when can I meet him?!" she smiled.

"How bout tomorrow, Racquel's dating Gennis and they're taking us shopping so you can meet both of them when they pick us up," I replied.

"Okay, that's great. I know you're young but if you two wanna have sex at least use a condom," she stated carefully.

"Oh mom, I know and personally I don't think I'm ready for it. Like I don't know yet....." I said shyly.

"Well, even if you got pregnant. I would love you  either way." She reassured me." Now go to bed chica, it's late," she kissed my cheek.

"Kay goodnight mommy, Love you," I kissed her back.

"Love you too sweetie," she replied.

I got up and went into my Purple themed room. I took a shower, changed into my Pyjamas and brushed my teeth. Then I layed in bed and went to sleep thinking of me and tool. Oh I love that boy ;)

There ya go! Sorry it's short. Just wanted to get that out of the way! Please Fan, Vote and Comment! Also, follow me on Twitter, @SupremeMindless! Spread the word about this book as much as you can, it'd mean the world! Thankyou, love y'all! <33