Later That Night

-Gajeel POV

I walked Levy to the car and she got in and I walked around and got in. I closed the door and she was asleep. She woke up 10 minutes after we were already at my house. We walked in and sat on my couch. "What should we do?" I asked. She was not drunk anymore. "Let's go to the beach!" She suggested. "Ok" I replied. "Can we run by the mall because I need a new suit." She asked. "Yeah I need one too." I said. We got in the car and soon arrived. I decided I am going to pick up some super soakers without her knowing and get her when we get there. I will get 2. We walked in and walked past the shelf while heading to the bathing suits. I got 2 towels and put them on top of the water guns. We got to the bathing suits and looked around. " I love this one!" She said. "I'm going to try this on" she said. She walked into the changing room and then soon walked out. It was a white bikini with black tie up in the front and after the tie up there was a tied up bow, the bottoms were white. The top squeezed her boobs together and made the tops of them hang out a bit. "So what do you think" she asked blushing at me. "Sexy, very sexy!" I said honestly. "Good I will get it" she said walking back into the changing room and soon coming back in her crop top, fish nets, boots, and shorts. I blushed. I just got some black swimming trunks. "Ok let's go" I said. Ok I think she kinda likes me like a lot, you can tell.

-time skip-

We arrived at the beach. I grabbed our items, we changed and walked down to our spot. "The sunset is beautiful!" She said. "Yeah" I agreed. I quickly opened the box while she was looking at the sunset. I ran to the ocean and ran back. I squirted her. "Gajeel!!!" She screamed. I threw her one. She ran to the ocean and filled hers and squirted me. He just kept squirting each other. We laughed and smiled. We stopped and sat down. Some really powerful man was practicing his lightning magic and hit me in my left shoulder. "GOD DA-" I yelled as I got cut off by Levy's finger to my lips. It was just like getting hit by Jellal's magic . Levy grabbed a first aid kit and put a band aid on it. "I forgot the which hazel!!!" She yelled instantly. The man walked over. Levy punched him in the face really hard, you could hear it. She gave him a mean look, it was kinda cute. "Owww!!! I just wanted to say sorry." He shrieked rubbing the spot where he was punched. "It's cool dude, just don't practice here." I said. He nodded and ran off. "Let's go home so I can put some witch hazel on the injury." She said. "K" I said getting our stuff and walking to my house. "Oh thank you for letting me stay at your place while I move in" she said getting in my car. "No problem" I replied.

-time skip-

We got home we were all dry but still in our bathing suits. She grabbed the first aid kit and some witch hazel. She sat on my stomach which she was on top of me. She grabbed a cotton ball and put some witch hazel on it. "This is going to be the pain all over again. Take a deep breath and get something to squeeze or something." Shrimp told me. I took a deep breath and she stamped  the cotton ball on my cut. It wasn't as bad as she explained it. I have been through worse. I just gritted my teeth and squinted my eyes. It was over in a couple seconds. But the fact that a sexy chick is sitting on top of me made me feel better. "Can I have a hug?" I asked. I only wanted one because I wanted her boobs in my face. "Yeah, but that's odd for you" she said. She hugged me and my face started to sink into her breasts. I couldn't help but kiss one. She sat up instantly on me. "Really that's the reason you wanted a hug" she said. "Gihi" I chuckled. I put my gloves on and gave her an actual hug with my chin on shoulder. "I'm home!!!" My dad called from down the hall. We walked out of my room and down the hall. It looked as if Levy and I just messed around. "Whoa what happend while I was gone?" My dad asked amused. "We didn't mess around she helped me with a injury!" I said. "Ok but nice suit." My dad said setting his stuff down on the counter. "Dad stop hitting on my friend!" I yelled at him. "Geeze! When did you get so grouchy." He asked in a playful mood. "Since you started hitting on Levy" I replied settling down. "Oh but thanks for the compliment Mr. Redfox!" Levy said. She giggled. He nodded at her. "I'm going to put my pj's on" she said. "K" I replied. In a few minutes she came back out in a bra and mini shorts. She sat down on the couch and I sat down next to her after a changed into my boxers. Dad sat down in the chair. My phone buzzed telling me it was 10:00. I turned on a movie. It was The D.U.F.F. Levy took out her phone and started texting me. I turned my buzz off. My dad just sat there watching the movie.

Levy

   Levy: Hey

Me: Hey

Levy: I wanted to tell you, I like you

Me: Yeah I like you too!

Levy: so are we like a couple or what?

Me: Yeah I would love to be!!!

Levy: Look at me.

I down and she kissed me. My dad started clapping. Our tongues locked. I deepened the kiss. We came undone and soon fell asleep.

Yay for Gale. Are you enjoying?! Make sure to check out my two other Gale Lemons, B-Team and My other Gale lemon called A Gale lemon. Yeah it was my first one and I didn't really name it. Byeeeeee!!!!!