Part 1

I have been addicted to this song and this is how reader explains that she is fearless also if there is anything wrong it is because I have to write this on my phone because my parents won't get me a computer:p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lovinos pov~

   I drove to the airport ( speeding and skipping lights) and went to my private jet. " Boss why do you have an unconscious girl?" Asked the annoying, self obsessed German, who says he is awesome all the fucking time." The Idiota saw me complete a job so I knocked her out."" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it, Lovi has a crush Lovi has a crush." Gilbert said taunting me. "I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH, And GOD DAMN IT DONT  And I mean DONT EVER CALL ME LOVI YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled back angrily whilst setting the girl on the couch.

  -time skip------your pov------------------------------

     I woke to a light red room with a bookcase in the corner of the room, and me laying on a queen bed with a blood red bead spread. I soon noticed that I had a pounding headache, and that I need to take a friggin shower. I walked over to the bathroom that is connected to the room and took a steamy hot shower. After I dried of I brushed through my (h/l) (h/c) hair with my fingers , considering I didn't have a brush. When I walked out of the room I found I red and black dress sitting on the bed. "Oh hell no am I wearing that. I am just fine in my dirty clothes." I soon noticed that my other clothes were ripped, whoooop di doooooo. I soon put on the dress grumbling to myself that I don't want to do this.

      A boy with light brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin came in and he had this weird curl on the side of his head. " Ve- I came-a to bring you down stairs to eat. Also my name is Feliciono but you can call me Feli bella." " Uhh ok Feli my name is (y/n) (l/n)." I soon started fallowing the hyperactive Italian to the dining room. Whilst walking I noticed that I was in a mansion. When we started getting closer to the dining room I herd yelling such as ' IM AWESOME!' And ' NO YOU GOD DAMN AREN'T YOU BITCH!' ' HEY I AM NO BITCH!' When we walked in it was total chaos. Food was being thrown, there was yelling and an Italian was trying to get everyone to shut the fuck up. When people noticed that. I was here everything stopes and they all stared at me. I was very fucking uncomfortable. VERY. " umm who's the Frau." Asked a man with Snow White hair, and red eyes. Right after he asked a Frenchman was behind me whispering into my ear to which I pushed him away and sat at the table.

  ---———time skip__________________\

After being introduced to everyone I decided to wander the mansion and ended up outside in the garden. I sat under a tree and started singing a song my mother taught me (play song)

I'm stuck in your head
I'm back from the dead
Got you running and scared
I'm fearless
I'm calling you out
I'm taking you down
Don't you come around
I'm fearless
I'm fearless

Whoooooo
Whooo
I'm fearless

I got the upper hand now
And your losing ground
You never had to fight back
Never lost the round

You see the gloves are
Coming off tell me when you've had
Enough yeh

Ready for a showdown
Now we're face to face
I think I'll rearrange it
Put you into place

You don't get the best of me
Check it your afraid of me

I'm stuck in your head
I'm back from the dead
Got you runnin and scared
I'm fearless

I'm calling you out
I'm taking you down
Don't you come around
I'm fearless
I'm fearless

I'm fearless

You use to make my heart pound
Just the thought of you
Now your in the background
What you gonna do

Sound off if you hear this
I'm feeling fearless
I'm felling fearless

I'm stuck in your head
I'm back from the dead
Got you running and scared
I'm fearless

I'm callin you out
I'm taking you down
Don't you come around
I'm fearless

*clap clap clap*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the dress you are wearing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~This is the dress you are wearing

Hope you like the story so far. ;)