~ Prolouge ~

~ Authors note~
This is the first story I've written so please tell me at what I need to get better at.Thanks :) also that is one of my dogs rocky he is a papillon. (pap-ie-on)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-your pov-
I woke up to the blaring of your alarm clock so you could get up and go to stupid school. Grumbling as I got out of my warm bed I trudged over to my dresser grabbed black jeans, a 'My Chemical Romance' T-shirt and of course, my FAVORITE black ,and red hoodie. I went over to my bathroom and took a scolding hot shower and got dressed. I trudged my way downstairs to see my hyperactive sister Venus. "I'm so excited (y/n) it's the first day of school!!!!" Oh yes the dreaded 181 days of school where you die of boredom or in my case annoy anyone I can.

Venus is alway being cherished by our parents and is supposed to be the next heir to the family business ' Star Enterprises ' created by my great grandfather, Timothy (y/l/n). I should be the next heir but no my parents have always shunned me and pushed me away because I'm a tomboy and am not all girly like Venus, and I'm pissed about it.

" Yeah, this is going to be soooooooooooo exciting." I said back while grabbing a red and black skate board, and an apple heading to school. Before I shut the door I said I'd be 'walking to school'. Really I just put my head phones in and listened to music going to school.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

I had just gone to my locker and I saw Veronica ( sorry if your name is Veronica) Hanging off of Chad the captain of the football team. " Hey babe how about we go Into that closet and do some stuff." Veronica said whilst GRINDING on Chad. He smirked and led her into the closet. This disgusts you no you are not a virgin but having sex in school was wrong and weird to say the least.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip because I'm lazy ~~~~~~~~

I was on my way home from school when I heard a scream coming from an alley next to me. I looked and saw a guy with brown hair, olive skin , and hazel eyes with a strange curl of hair sticking out of the side of his head. He was wearing a tuxedo and was looming over two gangster who were cowering in fear. He soon pulled out a gun and shot both pleading for their lives.

All the while I had just stood there like a dumb ass and when he turned and saw me I took off running. I'll be honest, I don't do that much exercise but when I'm sprinting at my top speed I can go like 15 mph. I turned down an alley hoping to lose him. I was breathing heavily and didn't notice him sneak up behind me and put a wet rag to my face it covered my nose and mouth I soon became tired and the only explanation for this is chloroform. I soon blacked out because of it.

~Lovinos p.o.v. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just finished of the lotus dragons because they owed us and didn't have what we needed back so me being the Italian Mafia boss I took care of it.
After disposing of the and saw a girl with (s/c) skin, (h/c) locks, and the most beautiful (e/c) orbs ever. Soon the ragazza took off running at full spread which is very damn fast for a ragazza. She soon turned a corner into an alley. Is a got closer I noticed the ragazza was catching her breath so I chloroformed her. As she fell I caught her bridal style and took her to my black limo awaiting to be driven.

~I'm happy at how this turned out consider its 4:02am and I haven't slept all day so please give me some advice and have a good day thanks~

Ragazza - Girl in Italian