Prefix

Cassie's P.O.V

                "So you're not really Ginny? All those months you've been telling me that your name was Cassie, you truely meant it?" Harry asked me, as he frowned and looked back and forth between Ginny and me.

                     I slowly nodded. "I didn't know that there was a girl out there that looked indentical to me. I wouldn't of came if I would of known. I was confussed at first when the owl gave me a letter that was adressed to this girl named Ginny."

                      "I'm glad you came, Cassie. But, I need to tell you something....." Harry began, as I looked over at Ginny who was watching Harry with her eyes glued to him.

                      I felt so bad, this would of never happened if I didn't just assume that the invite was for me, not Ginny.

                      I looked to the floor, and started walking away. "I'm sorry, Ginny." 

                     "Wait! Don't go, Cassie! We just found out something!" I heard Ginny yell at me, while I was almost out of their eye view. I squinted back to see a lady talking to Ginny and Harry. I ran back to see what all the talking was about. 

                        By the time I got up there, all three of their eyes where glued on to me. I started back at them with a blank emotion.

                       Then the lady mouthed to me one word. One word was all I need to know to understand. Twins.

Hey guys! Sorry this is short, but I don't want to give a lot away. ;) Don't hate, <3