You are more than you think

Authors note: Hey! Please don't just read the first paragraph, a lot of people just read that part and are like 'OMG! your suicidal!'

No that is simply not the case, I am perfectly confident and happy with myself but I want others to feel that way so please read on.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was tired of life, I was tired of not being good enough, I was tired of being judged. I was fighting to be accepted, accepted in anything. I was tired of fighting. I was tired of fighting to be accepted. If I wasn't good enough, than what was the point, the point in living. I wasn't good enough for life...

People may judge, they may point out your flaws, but I want YOU to know you're loved, flaws an all. You may not be perfect but who is? Life goes on, and you will rise, you will rise above those who try to bring you down. You are good enough. Yet what is 'good enough'? Is it only to be 'normal', 'average' a part of a world of copies. You were made special, for a reason. Others may judge, but you shouldn't listen to their mocking voices, which linger in the air, because they will soon fade away. When you rise, your voice will be heard and it will echo for all the world to hear.

You are 'good enough' in fact you are better than 'good enough.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's note: I hope you were inspired, by my work. Please take these words to heart.

Share

Comment

Vote

I want others to know they are special and they do have a purpose so please share this with a friend.

Love you always and forever bunches and bunches <3