1

Kieranins POV

"Bye Mom," I said cheerfully as I walked out the door to the bus. This new Summer camp that just opened sounded really cool so I signed up for it.

Getting on the bus was really strange. There was literally Nobody on the bus except for me and the driver, I must be the first one on!

~At Camp~

I just arrived at my new camp! When I got off of the bus there were not really many people. There was a group of boys and a group of girls. I decided to go talk to the girls. I started walking up to the group of girls when one of the boys walked up to me.

"You must be the Guide," He said. "You could've looked more.... not like a camper," To his knowledge, I apparently was a Guide?!

"Um... Excuse me??? I'm a camper and that's why I look like a camper," I replied very rudely.

I walked away not turning back. . I started looking for a cabin. There were 5 cabins, each was able to fit at least 4 people.

I didn't want to share with anyone so I took the last one and wrote my name on a clip board that was conveniently by the door! walked in and got everything situated. By the way, the people look this is going to be a LONG Summer!

~Madelynn's POV~

My mom sent me here for no reason. I just got off the bus, I already feel like I'm being judged. Okay Maddie, you just need to get a cabin and you'll be fine, I walk to a random Cabin and write my name on the board. When I walk in a girl across the room jumps and stands up.

"Um, do you need something,"?? She asked. The girl had Blonde hair and Dark Green eyes.

"U-uh ya um I'm fine I was just checking into a cabin," I replied nervously.

"Just one Question," She says.

"Ya"

"Are you with them?" She said pointing at the group of girls.

"No, they look really judgy," I replied. Don't blow this. It's the only chance you got at making a friend.

"Okay then, I'm Kieranin, nice to meet you," She said smiling "Welcome to Cabin 5! The cabin of the outcasts!"

"I'm Madelynn, Nice to meet you too, I have a feeling I'm going to have some good memories in this cabin!" I replied shaking her hand.