7

Kieranins POV

We all practically went to bed last night, well everyone except for me and Jess. We were up all night discussing a lot of stuff. It's like 8: am right now. I decided to change and walk outside. Jess and Jason have their own cabin and so does Sean and Xander.

But the weird thing is, Madelynn said that she's gonna be staying in Noahs cabin for a while, And Adrian is still trying to get a cabin, b-but the only place is in my cabin.

I walk out out of my cabin and the first person I see is Lexi. Lexi had Brown hair and Dark Brown eyes.

"Hey," She said.

"Hi," I replied.

"Um can I talk o you later," She said with a weird tone to her voice.

"Ya sure just come get me okay," Lexi looked over towards the Forest, I turned my head and looked a the forest too. Nobody was there.

"Just wait," Lexi said.

Lexi's POV

Just as I had predicted, the boys came out of the forest with a bag. I looked over at Kieranin, But i saw Noah Leaning over onto Kieranins Cabin, He was looking at me, He was.... Smiling, Why Though.

Seans POV

We just walked out of the forest when we saw Kieranin and Lexi, They were Just talking, When we got up to the girls, Kieranin was looking at Lexi.

"We got Breakfast," Adrian said holding out a bag. He smiled and Must've did something because Kieranin was Blushing. He's hitting on her I thought.

Adrian looked at me.

"We'll duh," He said.

~A couple Hours Later~

Jess's POV

We all ate and we decided to arrange cabins, It was Noah and Madelyn(I ship it, lol)in Cabin one, Xander and Sean in Cabin 2, Adrian in Cabin 3, Jason and I Cabin 4(See i knew we would get everyone in a cabin<3) and Kieranin, Lauryn and her Puppy Bella in Cabin 5.

We all ate some of the apples that the boys found this morning. We all got some different clothes on. I got changed, and headed outside.

Seans POV

I was lying on my bed smirking, I had Stolen one of Xanders Action Figures, He loves those things, So I thought that i would pull a little prank on him since this was one of his favorite ones. I looked outside and saw Xander talking to Adrian. He pointed towards me and then Xander walked into the cabin,

"Hey," Xander said walking through the door.

"Uh, Hi," I replied. Xander sat on his bed and started messing around with his action figures.

"Wait, Wasn't there.....Oh My gosh Sean," Xander said sitting up.

"Oh uh.. did you hear that Kieranin wants to talk to me," I replied darting for the girls cabin.

Kieranin's POV

I was Drawing on my bed, and Lauryn was Playing a Nintendo 3Ds. We heard a cabin door open and shut. About five seconds later Sean came running through the door. Lauryn Gave him a "Look"

"what are you doing in here," Lauryn asked with her accent.

"SEAN!!!," You could hear Xander Scream from across the camp.

"That why," Sean replied,