2. 6 AM

Astrid's POV:

           *alarm rings*

    Ughhhhh i forgot to turn off my alarm.

Well I'm already up. I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep. I'll just go on my phone until everyone else wakes up.

I picked up my phone and saw that I had a bunch of twitter notifications. People were tagging me in a tweet by...... SHAWN MENDES???!!!!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!

Shawn tweeted "Who should I collab with for a song in handwritten???''

They were all tagging me!!! I'm fangirling so much right now! I liked the tweet and pulled out my diary and began writing about what just happened.

Dear diary,

     It's 6:45 AM and when I checked my phone I saw that I had a bunch of notifications from twitter. It was fans tagging me in a tweet that SHAWN MENDES posted!!!!!!! I'm a HUGE supporter of Shawn and I am so happy that I have a chance to collab with him.

my phone buzzed so I stopped writing and I checked the message. It was a dm. FROM SHAWN...!!

It said: Hey Astrid! I'm Shawn Mendes. I posted a tweet seeing who my fans wanted me to collab with. They were tagging you like crazy!! I've heard some of your covers before on youtube and I was wondering if you wanted to write a song with me? You have an amazing voice!!"

Omg!!! I don't even know what to say back. I ran into my moms room and showed her the message. I didn't say anything.

She looked up with a smile. "That's amazing honey!!! Are you going to take the offer?''

"DUH!!" I said probably waking the whole house up.

My brother walked into the room rubbing his eyes. "Why are you yelling? Its 6 in the morning!'' he said yawning.

"Shawn Mendes wants to do a collab with me!!!!!" I replied trying my best not to yell.

''Congrats!! Can I go back to sleep now without you yelling?''

I just rolled my eyes and looked back at my mom. I was so excited I almost forgot to reply to Shawn. I began to type back

"Hey! I would love to write a song with you!! I have to say, I'm a huge supporter of you. You have so much talent!"

I hit send with my hands still shaking. I then began to text my best friend Maria.

[MARIA YOU"LL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME- Astrid]

There was no reply. I forgot it was only 7 in the morning. Whatever I'll just spam her phone until she replies.

[MARIAAAAAAA- Astrid]

[ANSWER YOUR BESTIEEEE- Astrid]

[IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT- Astrid]

[I"M FREAKING OUT- Astrid]

Finally she replied.

[Whattttttt. This better be important because I could be sleeping right now.- Maria]

[SHAWN MENDES WANTS TO WRITE A SONG WITH ME- Astrid]

[A, ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!?!?- Maria]

[YES M, I WOULD NEVER JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING THIS HUGE!! Come over i'll show you- Astrid]

[!!!!! be there in 10.- Maria]

Still shaking, I went back to my room and finished writing about what happened. I skipped a few lines.

Omg!!! He dmed me and asked to collab. I'm so happy!!! He complimented my voice!!! I gotta go. Maria is coming over soon.

xx

Astrid.