before the sleep over

Still in Ash's POV

After that little talk on the phone the guys stared at me and it became silent until Gary said "really that's all you had to say" "well I got something in mind for tomorrow" I lied "you better or else we are going to have to make a move for you" Paul added glaring at me "well I guess its time for me to go, bye guys!" "See you tomorrow dude" they all said right before I left.

Serena's POV

(P.s this is the next day)
I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating, I checked my phone and saw that it was a text from may.
Misty: so when Is the sleepover?
Me: today
Dawn: Today!!??
Shauna: y didn't u tll us sooner??
Me: oops sorry😅😅
May: I gotta start packing!
Misty: me 2
Dawn: me 3
Shauna: ttyl
Me: ok bye
I started to get out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth then I took a shower and changed in to a black shirt and a red skirt, I got out a small pink duffle bag and put my tooth brush, pajamas,and clothes for monday, I also put my phone charger in there just in case. After I finish packing up I went down stairs and ate breakfast, then I had a an idea to go to the mall and shop for clothes.

Time skip

Once I was in the mall I saw calem sitting in a bench lonely then I had the idea to invite him to the sleepover. I made a new group with everyone that was going to the sleepover even Ash.
Me: Hey guys can I invite calem?
Gary:Sure
Ash: Y tho?
Me: just trying to b friendly duh
Dawn: I think that's a good idea
May: yea!
Me: well gtg
Shauna:bye!
After I put my phone in my purse I went straight towards calem.

Calem's POV

I saw Serena walking towards me and I waved "hey Serena what's up?"
"Not much but do you want to come to a sleepover at Gary's house?" She asked with a cute smile "Sure why not".

Serena's POV

After I invited calem I went and bought many dresses that I admired. I checked my phone and saw that it was already 5:30
And I was late for the sleepover. I ran home and got my duffle bag, then I went to pick up calem and after that we went straight towards Gary's house.

May's POV

I was at Gary's house with everyone else waiting for Serena and calem to come, I checked the time and it was 5:30 (where are you Serena?). A while later I heard someone knock on the door, Gary went to answer it and it turned out to be Serena and calem.

Ash's POV

I saw Serena and calem at the entrance and went to talk to them "what took you guys so long?" I asked " I went shopping and lost track of time ok" Serena answered.

Calem's POV

Ash looked at me then back at Serena "well how many dresses did you buy?" He asked smirking "10" she answered nonchalant "well of course you bought 10 I mean a pretty girl like you to be pretty" he said winking at her which I got so jealous I could literally strangle him.

Serena's POV

When Ash winked at me I started to blush and it became quite until Gary said "so what should we do?" "I don't know any ideas" asked drew " I know let's play truth or dare!" May said very enthusiastic "agreed!" Said everyone, then we got into a circle and zoey volunteered to ask first "so Serena truth or dare?" I got so nervous and just said "Dare" because if you ever say truth all they want to know is who do you have a crush on (p.s zoey still doesn't know who Serena likes) "ok I dare you to...

Sorry again for the cliff hanger its just that I have to ask a question to you readers on what I should add. Ok here's the question...

Do you guys want me to add anything adult rated or just keep going with the teenage stuff and no adult stuff?

Adult rated:
-Doing adult stuff (if you know what I mean)
- se*ual harrasament
-killing, blood

Teenage rated
-kissing
- killing, blood
- nothing se*ual

That's what the two represent for me so plz if you want teenage rated then just it and if you want adult rated then just say it too. Well until next time bye.~~