the beach

Serena's POV

Ok today we are going to the beach with the others which means I have to tell Ash about the texts and I also have to tell the girls about me and Ash.

I changed and packed my bathing suit. After eating breakfast I started to walk towards the beach and while doing so I ran into Ash.
"Hey Serena what's up?" He greeted "hey Ash, nothing much" I replied "can I ask you something?" I asked.

Ash's POV

"Can I ask you something?" Asked Serena "sure anything" I replied kissing her cheek "well have you had someone text you but you didn't know their number?" She asked looking at my brown auburn eyes "come to think of it yea" I replied checking my phone so she can see "why? Has that happen to you?" I asked worried "yea I really want to know who this is" she replied "well I do too so I can beat them up and protect you" I said and hugged her "really thanks" she said and was about to kiss my cheek, but before I she made contact, I turned my head so we kissed in the lips passionately.

After a few more minutes of walking we finally got to the beach holding hands "hey guys over here" yelled Zoey waving her hand in the air "hi sere-" Dawn paused and stared at our hands "are you guys dating..." Asked misty "yea" we both replied at the same time "CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO" They all said at the same time "thanks" I replied "now let's go celebrate by taking a dive!" Gary yelled "yea let's go. C'mon Serena!" I replied "I'll just go change I be right back" she said and started to walk towards the bathroom.

Minutes later she came out and lemme tell you she looked hot! She was wearing a white two piece bathing suit. She walked towards the her blanket and laid down under her pink umbrella while the rest of the girls and guys took dives or whatever. 3 minutes later I got an idea "hey guys come here." I called out "what is it Ash?" Well I have a plan" I started to whisper my plan to all of them "Cool plan!" They all responded. I started to get out of the water and made my way towards Serena who was laying down peace.

 I started to get out of the water and made my way towards Serena who was laying down peace

Serena's POV

I was laying down in my blanket with no interruptions. That is Until I felt some muscular arms around me, so I opened my eyes and saw that Ash was carrying me bridal style "Ash what are you doing" I asked confused " well I'm taking you for a dip" he replied which made my eyes shot open and look at the direction we were headed "Ash let me go!" I said trying to escape him, but I failed due to him being so strong. Before I knew it I was holding his neck and being under water, I felt Ash lift us to the surface "Ash you do know that the plan was for her to be the only one taking the dunk right?" Kenny pointed out "I know but Serena here didn't let go of my neck so I accidentally went with her" he replied putting mlittle.
on the water floor "oh that makes sense" replied Gary "what! So you all knew this was gonna happen!?" I yelled angry "awe c'mon babe I was just trying to have some fun" Ash said hugging me from behind "alright alright, I admit it was fun" I admitted laughing a little.

I finally got home with Ash walking me home " bye Ash" I Said and hugged him "bye babe" he replied but before he went he grabbed me by my waist and was holding me with him being on top of me. I held on to his neck, and he started to close his eyes and lean closer and closer until he kissed me, after a few seconds I closed my eyes and kissed back. After 2 more minutes we pulled back and he lifted me to my feet and left.

I went inside the house and I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and changed to my PJs, it was already 12:30 and I heard the door open so I assumed it was my mom so I went down stairs to greet her "hey mom how was yo-" I stopped myself because I saw someone I didn't recognize "umm mom who's this?" I pointed to the girls in front of me which was 1 inch taller than me, she had black hair but her bangs had blue in them so I assumed she dyed her hair, her left eye was blue while her right one was red which I found odd, she was wearing those spiky collars and a gold necklace, she also wore a black long sleeve shirt that started at her shoulders, but to not make it fall it had some blue straps, she was also wearing some short shorts but under them she used tights, and for her shoes she had red flats.

???'s POV

The girl in front of me had some pajamas on and was 1 inch shorter, she had honey blonde hair and blue sapphire eyes which was the same color as my left eye, we stared at each other for a few seconds before the girl started to talk "um hi I'm Serena what's yours?" she asked, huh so Serena's her name "um hey I'm midnight" I replied "how old are you?" I asked " oh I'm 19 years old" she replied  "you?" Asked Serena "I'm 19 as well" I replied " hey girls don't mean to be rude but um please don't be mad at me but Serena this is your 19 year old sister" said my mom "SHE'S MY SISTER!!??" we both yelled widening our eyes "yea..." she said worried that we might scream or yell at her "but how can you be sure  that were even related?" i asked totally confused " well when i was pregnant the doctor said that I was going to have twins, and after you two were born the doctor told me that someone stole midnight which i got so scared and from then on i just raised you Serena" she explained and after explaining i was tackled by a hug and no one knows this but I kinda feel uncomfortable with hugs " I missed you SO much midnight!" yelled Serena "ugh I missed you too, but can you let go I need air" i said trying not to die "oh sorry i'm just so excited that i have a twin that i didn't know about" she replied " yea me too, listen i'm going to be calling you sis instead of serena sometimes" i said while she let go "oh ok but i can't wait till you meet my friends they are so nice! i bet you'll like them" she said while having stars in her eyes. ugh i'm mostly not excited to be in a new school, and lets just say people always and I mean ALWAYS excluded me because my adopted family had a bad reputation.

And done until the next chapter which I'm already writing.