Strong (Larry Stylinson Proposal One Shot)

Harry's POV

I'm so nervous! Me, Niall and Louis are back on League Of Their Own and I'm gonna propose to Louis! With a little help with the boys and our parents of course. Ohh the shows gonna start soon can't wait! "Hey babe we're about to head on you ready?" My beautiful boyfriend Louis asked.

"Kinda, only need one more thing." I walked over to him and kissed him. His arms went to my neck mine to his waist. He pulled away and smiled.

"Better?"

"Much."

---- SHOW TIME! ----

"We're lucky again to have Harry, Niall, and Louis from One Direction back on the show so let's bring them out! Harry, Louis, Niall come on out!" We walked down the stairs grabbing a few hands and I saw Liam and Zayn in the crowd. I touched my ear showing that Louis has no clue what we're doing. They nodded and smiled.

"Welcome back guys! We're so glad that you could do it again." James said.

"Well it's good to be back, we had lots of fun last time and we're gonna have the amount of fun this time." Niall responded.

"Ok, let's start! First let's do... The same things we did but mix it up! First up, the kiss cam!" The camera went to Zayn and Perrie and they kissed. I snuck my way to Louis' chair and placed him in my lap.

"Harry what are you doing here?" He whispered. The camera landed on us and the girls went nuts.

"Pucker up BooBear." I smiled and kissed him. He gasped when I pulled back. I walked over to my seat acting natural. I looked at Liam, Zayn, and Niall and gave them the signal. They all nodded when we started playing Truth or Bluff.

Louis' POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HARRY KISSED ME ON REAL LIFE TV!!! We started playing Truth or Bluff and Harry went first. "Harry can you read what's on your card?"

"I'm in love with my best mate." He said proudly. That cheeky boy. James smiled and told the other team to ask him questions. There was one that stood out for me.

"How long have you known your mate?"

"Three years." Harry smiled at the crowd.

"Ok panel do you think it's true or a bluff?" The blue team stared at Harry then me then back to Harry.

"True." They said in unison. Harry opened his card and it says 'true'. Was it talking about us?

"Ok Louis can you read what you have on your card?"

"I'm getting married." I said. Wait! I'm getting married?! That's for Zayn. Right? The panel looked at me.

"I'm gonna say bluff because you can't have two marriages at the same time in the same boy band. And you don't look like your girlfriend now." It's true I'm nothing without my Hazza. When I'm with Eleanor I feel like my heart is ripped out of my chest.

"Can you show what's on your card Louis?" I flipped my card and I heard the crowd gasp. I look at the card and my eyes widened. It says... 'True'. That is not true! All the sudden music starts playing. It sounds like our new song 'Strong' it cant be. My family, the boys families, Lux and Lou, Little Mix, and Simon came up to me and dragged me in the center of the stage.

[Zayn]

My hands,

Your hands,

Tied up like two ships

Drifting, weightless

Waves tried to break it