Dear Harry

Dear Harry,

I hope you realize the pain you have put me through. I hope you feel guilty, too. Because I am willing to change everything about me....and for what, you may ask? Simple answer. For you. I'm a simple girl, with simple wants and simple needs. A simple heart produes a simple plead. But you, my darling... Fail to realize that I'm falling in love with you. Havent you noticed, every Sunday, I look at you, you look at me, and I look away with a sad look on my face. Havent you noticed, when I sit on the picnic table, next to the wooden pillar, and I take the pin out of that pillar... and I start poking the first purple vein I find on my wrist. Havent you noticed? Everynight, in my dreams, I write a song for you. The songs name, is Would You Love Me. 

Would you love me, if I wore more makeup?

Would you love me, if I cut my hair....just like hers.

Would you love me, if I stiffled a laugh, faked my personalitiy, just like the other girls do.

Would you love me, if I were a little more tan? If I painted my nails, laughed in the sand.

If I did all these things, do you think you could try? Try to notice me, try to love me? If the answer is yes, then your wish is my command. I will wear more makeup, cut my hair. Stiffle a laugh, got a lot more tan, painted my nails.... played in the sand. I would paint a city for you, my only wish is that you would do the same for me. My only wish, my only wish....is for you to love me...

                                                                   Truly yours,

                                                                          Sicily.