Chapter 3: Meeting

[next morning]

Woohyun's pov

I'm wake up at 6.00 am i go to the toilet and get to the sink to wash my face and brush my teeth.I go downstairs to eat breakfast,since weekend i will go to our apartment (infinite's apartment) and bonding with them i plan my self today.So i'm finish eat my breakfast and go to my room and take a bath.I take my bath and wear my clothes its also white shirt and black pants with flat shoes.

[after arrive at infinite's apartment]

"Hello guys" i said.

"Woohyun-ah your here we wait for you ah why your so late?Myung Soo said.

"Have an accident in the street"Woohyun said.

"What accident hyung?Sungyeol said.

"I'm was already out of balance then i fall down then have a truck that make me scared because its already few distance away from me.But i'm thankful that the truck was break." i explain.

[flashback]

Woohyun's pov

when i'm driving my motorbike and i'm was out of break and i fall down then a truck came in front of me,but i see a light that so bright and i saw a woman with wings and halo with white dress and i think it is an  angel.

Sae Ron pov
I see a man that fall from motorbike and a truck that few distance away from he and i  stop the truck and he was fine and see his face,this guy is the guy that i see in high school that help the man.

[end of flashback]

"You hurt?,where you hurt"Sungyeol said.

"Nothings hyung i'm not hurted" i said.

"ohh my god hyung, i thinked you are saved of an angel."Sungjong said.

"I'm thankful that you not hurt"Hoya said.

"Thanks to your being a caress hyung" i said.

"No problem hyung everything for you"Sunggyu said.

"Everything for me you will do?" i said.

"Yes hyung"Sunggyu said.

"So everything for me,can you buy me a 7 box of pizza?"Woohyun said.  

all laugh and look at Sunggyu.

"What!!"Sunggyu widen his eyes.

"Wea? you said everything for me"i said.

"But why 7 pieces" Sunggyu said.

"One for me,one for you,one for Sungyeol,one for Myung Soo,one for Hoya,one for Sungjong,and one for Dongwoo"i said.

"Okay fine,but just wait and i call and order"Sunggyu said.

All of one laugh.

_________

I told you all of chapter was very too short.Dont forget to vote/comment i love you guys