Chapter 2 :Kim Sae Ron

authors pov

Kim Sae Ron is still an angel that getting dead human in Korea everyday.She is bring the dead human in heaven.Once a day she get the dead man in the city,he met her brother that waiting for her to get the dead man then she met the soul of dead man she think that is good to go in heaven.

She so tired to find dead human she think to get some rest then back to her work.She met her brother again then said "Kim Sae Ron!!!what did you do,so many dead human that waiting for you to ask you to know that he or she is getting to the heaven but you didn't stay in the our landmark in  Seoul National High School at the rooftop."her oppa said.

She goes at rooftop of Seoul National High School she get down to the down street and see man was dead and see a man that getting to survive he CPR the man and it was Woohyun."Hey,mister wake up!!!"Woohyun said in panic moment.

Then the soul of man is wake up so the body was died he see an angel and it's Kim Sae Ron.Kim Sae Ron talk the man and said"are you already died so i will get you to the heaven cause your so kind and good ok,are you ready to go up to the heaven."Yes i'm ready"man said.

[after she get the man]

"Where is this guy that help this man he's so cute and helpful,he was so good"Kim Sae Ron said in her mind while finding Woohyun."I think he was go in his class." So she find Woohyun at the school and she saw Woohyun at 4th floor that where place the 4th year high school at the first room that place the section one and the other Infinite member.

____________

I told to all of you all of chapters was very too short. Thank you and i love you guys don't forget to vote or comment..😊😊😊