Ana Petrova

setting - their new school
charaters- Ana , Katie,Mitchell,Dove,and Katherine, Katherine's mom .
Katherine is Ana's Sister

Katie's POV
Ana came up to me Mitchell And Dove. And Asked if we knew Katherine Pierce Mitchell and Dove said No Sorry Ana . I said "Ana I heard about her and my mom has a played a role on The vampire diaries and my dad did too so maybe they know about her or know her ill ask them". Ok thanks Kate . Your welcome Ana.

Ana's POV
I walked over to my friends and asked them if they knew Katherine Pierce they said no sorry ana and kate said "Ana I heard about her and my mom has a played a role on The vampire diaries and my dad did too so maybe they know about her or know her ill ask them". i said Ok thanks Kate . And Walked Away .

Katherine's POV
I went to Ana's School but She wasnt there so i went home to see if my mother saw her or to see if she knew where she was . And i asked if Ana was home she said no she's out with her friends. Ok mom ill wait until she comes home to talk to her . ok my mom said .

Ana's POV
im out with my boyfriend Jeremy Gilbert but I dont like him i love him. We are at a party over by the Falls .

love u all
words cant explain how many i love my fans and fellow readers .