7

Brady's POV

My heart broke into a million pieces. She ran up to him and hugged him. "I knew you'd be here" Cameron said

I pulled her close to me "What are you doing?" I said, "claiming what's mine?" He says and glares at me, "who told you she was yours, how do you even know where I live?"

"Ashely told me." Charlotte broke down. "Leave Cameron" I say and he walks out. "Thank you Brady." She gets up and kisses my lips.

Charlotte's POV

I loved him. I was clueless to it because my mind told me I was in love with Cameron but my heart knew I was in love with Brady. We kissed and it felt unreal. Brady kept kissing me. I didn't want it to stop. He kissed my neck and left marks. "We should stop." He said, "why's that?" I say, "don't want anyone walking in on us silly." He kissed my forehead.

It was almost 9. The people had started to arrive. Ashely walked in and smiled. I pulled her to the side. "Why the fuck did you tell Cameron I was here?"

"Oh me? Maybe it's just fate." She says

"Fate my ass. If it was fate he wouldn't have walked into me and Brady making out."

Her eyes filled with sadness, "he told you. That he loved you didn't he. I've known him for longer than you have and he wants you. I've wanted him for who knows how long and you get him"

"Ashely I'm sorry"

"Don't pity me you dumb bitch" she pushed me to the ground I hit my head so hard. I had passed out.

Brady's Pov

Where is Charlotte? She couldn't have left already I haven't seen her once since the party started. I looked upstairs in all the rooms. She was no where to be seen.

I saw Ashely drinking and sitting down. I walked over to her. "Have you seen Charlotte? I'm re-" Ashely jumped onto me and started kissing me I pushed her off "leave me alone. I don't like you like that Ashely and you know that." I walked around there she was on the floor.

"Charlotte?" I shook her. I picked her up and took her to the hospital.

I drove faster than I could ever drive. I was worried. I didn't want to lose her now. When I just had gotten her.

We had finally arrived. I went to the desk. "Please help my girlfriend passed out and I have no idea why help me please" they took her away from my arms. Words just came out of my mouth. Girlfriend. I didn't mean to call her that it just came out.

I'm sorry Charlotte. I thought. Charlotte's mom came in they looked very alike. "Mrs.Williams" I say, "what happen I came home as soon as I heard. Also shouldn't she had been with Cameron. He wasn't leaving till the end of the week. He was suppose to tell her today."

No wonder Cameron was still in here. "Look Mrs. Williams, Cameron and your daughter broke up because she cheated on him with me. Then she came over to my house because my friend Ashely wanted to throw a party. The party was held at my house, but before the party started Charlotte had came early at like 7:16 around that time. Ashely was helping set up and then she left. Charlotte and I were talking and Cameron comes in and interrupts us. He told us Ashely told him where we were. The party starts and Charlotte is no where to be found I start looking around and she was on the floor unconscious. I don't know why because she didn't drink."

"Bless your soul. Charlotte doesn't love you. You're just her rebound, Charlotte has always been like that."

"That's the only thing you focus on, what kind of mother are you." All went silent until the nurse came up to us. "Charlotte seem to hit her head on a hard surface. We are not sure if she fell or someone pushed her since she hasn't woken up yet. We're afraid that she might not wake up anytime soon I'm sorry."

I went home and kicked everyone out. Charlottes phone was on the couch. A text from Ashely was on it.

Ashely: You don't know who you're messing with. Pushing you was just a warning next time it won't be. Back off of Brady or I will make you back off whatever it takes.