Part 15

- Recap -

"Baby?" I said.

"Oh you all didn't know that she is three weeks pregnant?" the doctor asked.

I couldn't believe she was pregnant with my baby. I was scared,excited,and mad all in one.

I was mad because this Will guy tried to hurt my babies.

- Reality -

Drake's POV

I'm gonna handle this Will dude but not right now I need to stay by Jasmine's side just like she does for me.

I got to go check on her in the room.

When I seen her she smiled that beautiful smile and then it fade.

"Drake I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you. This is all my fault I harmed the baby & I," She rambled on with tears in her eyes.

"It's not your fault. It's Will's fault he shot you not the other way around," I said walking over to her and grabbing her hand.

"I'm the one who went to bother him!" she protested.

"Baby it's alright. I'm just glad you & Briana are ok," I said kissing her.

She looked down at her belly and then looked up.

"We are going to be parents!" she squealed jumping up in down in the hospital bed.

I was happy to have my baby with someone I actually love but I was having doubts that it was mine. I'm not gonna tell Jasmine about my doubts because she might get mad and leave me.

"Aren't you excited too?" she asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah!" I said laying beside her on the hospital bed.

The doctor came in.

"Mrs.Graham?" the doctor said.

I smiled because I told him to call her that I wanted to see how she reacted.

"Yes doc?" she said blushing a little.

"We are gonna have to keep you overnight to run some tests on you and your baby," the doctor said.

"Ok," she said looking sad.

"Don't worry baby I will be here with you tonight," I said squeezing her.

she smiled.

4 hours later (It was around 1 am)

Will's POV

(First and last POV)

I decided to pay Jasmine a little visit. I snuck into the hospital when no one was looking and found her room.

I walked in and she and her boyfriend were sleeping. Damn she looked beautiful.

I always had a thing for my brothers girl but I never acted on it I couldn't do that to him.

I walked in front of the hospital bed and read the sheet.

Patient: Jasmine Roman

Age: 26

Birthday: Oct. 17

Jasmine Roman has had surgery to remove a gun wound. She's unharmed and so is her baby. The person who did this is unknown. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I stopped reading once I read that she had a baby. She was having a baby with some other man and not my brother! She's such a whore.

If my brother was here he would have beaten her to death. Since I have some feelings for her I'll just need to make that baby disappear forever.

Operation: Kill That Baby

__________________________

What do you guys think?

Vote. Comment . Follow me for more.