Part 28

- Recap -

She grabbed it and started walking.

I laughed when I seen her wobbling next to me.

"Stop laughing! Its not funny!" she said when I laughed harder. She soon started laughing too.

"Let's go!" she said.

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

Drake drove me to my favorite restraunt.

"My favorite!" I said opening the door and getting out.

"I want this night to be special." he said getting out the car too.

We met in the middle , linked our arms together , and then walked in.

When we walked in it was dark , a table was in the middle of the restraunt , it had candles and rose petals laying around.

"Awww this is beautiful!" I said walking over to the table.

"Only the best for the best." He said kissing my cheek.

I blushed when he said that.

"You're so sweet." I said sitting down in the chair.

We talked for a little while before the waiter came over to our table.

"What may I get for you two?" the waiter asked staring at Drake.

We both ordered are food and she went to prepare it.

"Do you remember our first date?" Drake asked looking into my eyes.

"How could I forget? He was so rude!" I said.

- FLASHBACK -

"you look very beautiful tonight." the waiter said to Jasmine.

"Thank you." she said being polite.

"I was wondering if after your down with this loser we could go on a date." he asked taking her hand.

She quickly snatched it away and said "He's not a loser! You are! Don't you see that I'm on a date with someone better then you? Go away or I will get you fired." she said slapping him.

He quickly ran away. For the first time tonight I smiled really big. When Jasmine seen my smile she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Sorry for that." she said sitting back down.

"No need to be sorry. It would have been better if you said something anyways. I would have been strangled him" I said honestly.

- FLASHBACK OVER -

We laughed thinking about the old memory.

"I love you so much." Drake said through laughs.

"I love you more." I said kissing him.

The waiter came and we ate. We stopped every once in a while to admire each other.

"Your smile really is beautiful." I said thinking about what I said on our first date.

"Not as beautiful as yours." he said.

***

Drake's POV

I looked next to me and seen Jasmine laying in the sand.

We decided to come to the beach like we always did to clear are minds.

All I could think about was the future. Where would we be from a year from now? Would we be dead? I didn't want to know the answers to these questions. All I need to worry about is Jasmine and our son/daughter.

I leaned over and rubbed her belly. I'm so excited to become a father. I can't wait till he/she is here

______________________________________________

I wanna thank @laylaysheis for the cover! I love it! Thank you!

I also want to thank everyone that reads this story! I have over 10K Reads! Thank you all so much.

Do y'all want a sequel?

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.

If any of y'all have feedback follow me on twitter @OMGGirlzFanpag5