Incest | 010

Luhan

"Luhan, Let's Eat."

she's smiling at me always even though she knows that we're doing a Incest like Thing, this is very incest, Luhan. are you idiot?

there is no incest, she's in your sister. blood or what, she's adopted and take not, she was stole by your parents.

your parents stole her, from Jin's

the family of your bestfriend, Yuan Jin.

"Yantian, you really want to stay with me?" i ask her, hindi naman din nya kailangan na magstay sa tabi ko totoo nyan, ayos lang saakin kung aalis sya.

okay lang naman saakin ang magisa dito.

"do you want to go somewhere? i'll come with you." she told me and smiled.

she so different, she can really do this?

wow?

nakakaya nya talaga na makasama ako? it proves me, she really love me with that kind of attitude. it proves me that she really have a feelings for me.

i love her too— but as a Sister.

i never love her more than how she feels for me. it's so incest with the other's eyes..

"kahit na ano ang mangyari, mahal kita."

dahil ikaw nalang, kaso hindi eh. hindi naman ikaw lalake para magustuhan ng isang baklang tulad ko.

paano ako magmamahal ulit, kung si seth parin?

matapos ko kumain, naligo na ako. napahawak nalang ako sa pader, puro ala-ala namin ni Seth and syang naalala ko.

bakit, ikaw pa seth?

bakit mo ako nagawang saktan ng ganito?

"Luhan." someone hugged me from the back, i know it's Yantian.

ngayon paba ako aarte, kung nagagalaw ko nanaman sya?

"taking a bath with me, Yantian? or you only wants me to fuck you again?" i know that she's not that kind of girl.

i know she have a good answer it with.

"depends on you." tumawa nalang ako at niyakap sya.

bakit ba ako nagkakaganito, Yantian? hindi ko maintindihan ang sarili ko.

kung bakla paba ako, o naging lalake na.

ng dahil sayo?

hayst, ewan.

hindi ko alam.

×

– Mall –

i told Yantian to not come with me, i want to be alone. at mas mabuti makipagkita nalang sya sa kaibigan nya, at gusto ko muna magisip at mapagisa.

"Gege?" parang dinurog ang puso ko ng makita ko kung sino ang tumawag saakin na yun, si Seth. wala syang kasama hindi nya ata kasama si Steff ngayon?

he's alone?

"alone, thinking of your personality?" anong sinasabi ng lalakeng to, kunot noo ko lang syang tinignan.

i don't get him, seriously.

"i mean, you and yantian have a good relationship now. you're alone to find out who you are, right?" he asked me, i don't even know what kind of personality i have i only know that— i want to be alone.

thinking and moving on.

to move on with him, of course.

"i broke up with you knowing Yan Jie can help you with who you are— you can be a real man." he told me and give me a smile.

i don't know what to say.

"i know how much Jiejie loves you. and she will do everything just for you.."

i don't even know how she fall for me, i'm a gay and i can't love a woman like her.

i like boys, though.

"i'll go now, see you again Gege." ngumiti sya saakin bago umalis.

do i deserve like this, i love seth. but he don't love me anymore.

sucks..