Ugh!

I hate mornings especially when it's the first day of school! Another year being pushed around by morons because I'm the youngest and a nerd for skipping a grade. Myst! You better hurry up you don't want to be late for your first day of school my sweetie your finally a senior her mom said anxiously. Muumm.... Please don't remind me that I have to go to that hell hole of a school. YOUNG LADY LANGUAGE! Said her mother. Well I'm finally dressed and ready to go I guess. I scoffed my breakfast down which was only a kind bar. I got into my car and plugged the aux cord into my phone and played twenty one pilots song heathens as of how I felt today. I drove up to the schools parking lot and parked my 60d Volkswagen close to the band hall for 7th period. The bell sounds for 1st period college algebra... I sat by my bestfriend(the only one I have) Eden. She smiled and stated me down because we knew this year our same math teacher from 10th was our college algebra and he hated us for various reasons. Mr. Lyell passed out a pop quiz for us to do. I'm aware most of you don't know college algebra but give it your best said Mr. Lyell. He passed my paper to me and whispered this shouldn't be hard for you Myst. I glared him down while he walked back to his desk chuckling. When we were all done with the pop quizz he graded them so happy and eager... I guess he wanted to see how many dumb students he had this year or if any of them are still dumb from 10th. I made an 84 on the pop quizz I wasn't that surprised after all i am the nerd of the school. My sat score was a 32 last year highest in our school/ grade.

-------------------------------------------------------

At this point you have met myst and her friend Eden sorry if it's a mess of s story this is my first one I will be posting whenever I can which is most of the time
I hope y'all enjoy it