Butterflies

It's been about a month since we've been in school and Jaxx and I have became extremely close but I get butterflies in my stomach when he's near me or speaks even if I here is name I get all giddy feeling inside. I've had the tickets for the concert and I've been wanting to ask him cause he likes them and maybe he would like to go and I might actually get the balls to ask him out. I wonder if he thinks about me the same I think about him. I'm in lunch  and he hasn't came in to sit down with me yet because he goes to the band hall before he eats or whatever he does on the day. When he walked in he had an unusual box and came towards me... He smiled down at the floor...did someone else like him... Or did he have someone...?? He came towards me and said here ya go open it and so I did... It was a dress that was the color mint green and had hightop mint green converse in it with a flower crown and a little note that said be ready by 6:00 were going to go get food and it's free for you smiley face I looked at him and said why are you doing this and who's is it? He laughs and says its for you silly and I'm doing this cuz I like you Myst but I must do a manly thing and meet your parents and go on a romantic date... I said pizza and a movie would be fine he said no I'm doing all out what do ya say?? I said yes all happy as get out!! We walked back to Chem holding hands and I never felt happier in my life. We weren't doing anything but watching a video and I've seen it a millions times... Knowing cuz I'm the nerd,  so I laid my head on his shoulder for the remainder of the class the bell rang and he woke me up by kissing my forehead. Drama went by so quick like I didn't know what time it was because the skit were doing was so much fun I played a psycho girl and Jaxx plays a madman that fall in love and go on a rampage of crime( sorta like the joker and Harley Quinn) when band came we got on the field and started marching for the remainder of the day which was miserably hot and not to mention it was a practice day so it went on until 4:30.... But I managed it. Me and Jaxx went home and got ready for the date... I'm so scared I've never had s boyfriend or went on a date before.. Give it in the nerd no one likes me...