Chap.1

3rd POV:

It was a usual Friday night at the Marsh residence well, almost a usual night. You see Stan's family went out for the whole month and as we all know this gave Stan the chance to invite his bestest of friends, and Cartman, over to his home to do what normal teenage boys do when they invite their buds over. But on this particular evening there would be a change in all their lives.

Stan's POV:

I was planning everything for what to do tonight. Like first we could order pizza, look at my dad's secret porn stash, play video games, etc. While I was thinking of tonight I didn't hear the teacher calling out my name till they shouted it. I snapped out of my trance and asked what they wanted me to do. The teacher sent me out of the class and gave me detention on Monday. When I walked out of the class I noticed that Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman were also in the hall. What a cliche coincidence.

Eric's POV:

I was standing out in the hall for calling Mr./ms. Garrison a hoe [yes, he followed us to high school which is very creepy]. While standing out in the hall I noticed that Jew boy and Kenny were also sent out of another class, for I'm guessing passing notes to each other. So I walked over to them -having nothing else to do- and sat next to them. We were talking about what was going on with our lives and why we're out here then we saw Stan walk out of another classroom and we waved for him to join us and so he did.
Stan:"So you guys coming over tonight? My family is still out of town for the month" Kenny:"Mhm"
'kahl': "Sure dude"
Me:"Sure, why not?"
Stan: "Great, so what do you guys think we should do tonight?"
That's when I had the most brilliant idea.
Me:"How about we play truth or dare?"
Jew: "What? That game is for little kids Cartman"
Me: "What? Afraid that you'll get your little Jew feelings hurt?"
Kyle: "Of course not, fatass" Me: "Then why don't we play tonight?"
Kyle: "You're on"
Stan: "Then I guess that's what we're gonna do tonight, do you agree with the plan Kenny?"
Kenneth: "Sure^^"

~~~~~(Time skip in the name of the Great Cthulu)~~~~~

Kyle's POV:

I packed everything I needed for tonight and tomorrow afternoon. I told my parents that I was gonna stay at Stan's and they said it was ok. As I walked to Stan's I was contemplating on whether I should tell Stan, Kenny, Eric, or all three I have crushes on them. I know it's weird that I have crushes on three guys at once but, it's actually common and I'm very happy about that. I just hope they don't mind.

(So that was chapter one I hope all you lovelies like it and if there's something I need to change just comment down below and for all of you asking 'why ship all four of them together?' well one

I think they would all work well as a couple together

That would give everyone their ships for those four and no ship over the other

Plus I love Kyle gettin' gang banged So...yeah

So I will see you all in the next chap. Bysies~)
{EDIT: wow very mature young Tosih. But you did surprisingly well.}