Part 1

Part 1

The setting is Britain in the 1800ths, 1888 to be exact. During this time ________ was 12 years of age, and her birthday was a month away. It was a normal busy day in late may. _________ and her older brother Grell Sutcliff had business in London, as they are Grim Reapers they had souls to collect. As Grim Reapers they carried a weapon with them at all times to protect them from hungry demons who go out of their way to steal the souls the Reapers must collect.

__________ was a very normal girl, besides the fact that she was a Grim Reaper. She was very short and always stayed on task, because of her stature she would always drag not carry her (weapon) (she could indeed carry the (weapon) it really was not that heavy, but because her legs were so short her (weapon) would scarcely forget to clank along the gravel). Grell her elder brother though was very tall and carried his chain saw with ease. While they walk throughout the alleys Grell wrote in his small black book and _______ did what she always did best, annoy her older brother.

For a while it was quiet as _________ listened to the sounds that emanated from Grell's pencil gliding across his small black book, and the clanking nearby of passing carriages. "What now", said ________ breaking the silence. “A tea ship carries an unaccounted for load at the nearest loading dock" he replied riddle like, not bothering to turn to face her. Then _________ took the opportunity to take a deep breath and relax, so she stopped walking, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

Just then she opened her eyes to the sound of running and a high pitched squeal. She was surrounded in dirt particles floating in the air. Once it settled down, she saw she was alone. She quickly started to search for her elder brother. "Squish ________ heard, she looked down and lifted up her foot to see her brother’s small black book and pencil.”The fool almost lost our list", she said aloud angrily. She placed it in her saddle bag and headed for their next stop. After walking through a fairly quiet alley she suddenly heard a familiar chuckling emerging from behind her she immediately reacted. _______ flew back holding her machete protectively only to see Ceil Phantom hive.