Part 3

Part 3

(Time skip, the next day)

-Grell's P.O.V.-

Today I woke up to the sound of Will and _________ pounding on my chamber door saying that we have much work to do today. When I ignored them for a while will busted open my door open. “Oh has the prince come to save his princess" I exclaimed with a bright expression on my face now bearing my glasses. Will face serious as always extended and pointed his weapon at my face from the door way and said "get up you skive", angrily at me. With that said I backed up into my bed some more and hugged my pillow protectively only to be dragged out of the room by my freakishly strong little sister.

For breakfast we had deadly boring scones, oats, and Earl Grey tea. I hate that we have to work on the weekends; I don't think it's fair. Everyone else is out having fun, shopping, or sleeping in. I can just imagine Sebastian telling a joke to that idiot the Undertaker, most powerful Grim Reaper, ha. And my hair is blond (which it's not its red 4o). “So what do we have on our to-do list today" ________ asked Will while interrupting my thoughts. "Well you can start by waiting for your brother to get ready" he said while inspecting my red pajamas. "Then you have a delivery to the Undertaker; while there remind him of the due dates for those cinematic records. He continued returning his eyes to his breakfast.

"Oh ________ please remember to study for your test tomorrow I expect a good grade from you". He said looking up to face her. "Of course William" _________ returned with a smile. William and Ronald have been helping _________ with her studies because he simply could not let her end up an idiot like me quote Will, but ________ was always grateful for the help. Then I took this moment as a chance to embarrass her greatly. Quickly, but quietly I ran up to her appearing behind her surprising Will. I then hugged her small head swaying both of us side to side squealing about how cute she looked when she smiled. She was silent so I looked down to see her reaction. She was furiously glaring at me so her dark (favorite color) aura was showing. "Scary" I said as I zoomed backwards into a nearby corner. Sometimes she reminded me of William himself when she’s angry.

After I had finished eating my breakfast I quickly went to my chamber. There I put on my usual garments’. A white men dress shirt ( long sleeve ), black waist coat, a red striped bow tie, black pants, my lace up shoes, and my red button up coat. Then after I brushed my long messy red hair, we set out for the Undertaker's shop. Ronald and Will decided to do with us, since they didn't have anything better to do quote Will. But we all knew he wanted to watch how _________ handled her duties as a Reaper in training.

- Ronald's P.O.V.-

On our way to the Undertaker's shop I kept seeing wicked (awesome) toys in the shop windows. So I kept on trying to buy some but William kept pulling me out of the door way of the toys stores saying that I can't keep on acting like a kid. I had never met the Undertaker but he sounds like an ace (awesome) Grim Reaper who could definitely teach me some cool things. The walk there got really boring after a while so I talked to Grell and we decided to mess with Will and _________. I picked __________ because I'm not dumb enough to try to mess with Will. I kept on whispering a suggestive lullaby song to _________ from behind her but all she did was shoo me away like a fly. Grell on the other hand got hit every time he tried to get a piggyback ride from Will.

Once we got there I was really bummed out when I found out the Undertaker was an old creep (with a thing for jokes). I was really looking forward to learning some new tricks. The whole time we were there the Undertaker was laughing at the really boring "jokes" that Will was telling us (how long has he been alive, I’ve never heard those horrible jokes before). Then at the end of the day I was thankful that everyone agreed we should go home, so we walked home with the Undertaker standing in his door step yapping something about us visiting again. At the Grim Reaper Head Quarters where we all live, all of us bathed and changed into our pajamas. Will and I started to test _________ on her studies while Grell stood nearby watching. Those two can really get on each other’s nerves sometimes but Grell really loved his little sister. After __________’s test we all decided to call it a night we were all knackered (tired).