Powertrip

Carter pov

A smirk crept onto Issa's face and my throat burned. The walls of the room seemed to be getting smaller and a feeling of hopelessness settled over me as it became harder to breathe. I could heart my heart beating in my ears. I know I was hyperventilating. I heard voices but they seemed far away even though I knew they were coming from the room. I could hear the doctor giving orders.

Dr.- she's having a panic attack! Layzah! Layzah can you hear me!? I need you to Breathe Ms .Williams! Calm down and breathe!

Bria rushed into the room screaming about how they needed to do something.

Bria POV

Me:don't just stand there help-

Then I saw HIM

Me:you!!! What did you do to her?!

Issa:nothing besides get her pregnant.

I charge towards him like a bat out of hell nurses and doctors pride me off of him. I tried to kill that fucker then my main diggy came in.

Dig:what the hell?!!

Dr:she's had a panic attack she's ok now.

The doctors and nurses leave the room.

Me:you ok sis

Car:I'm pregnant

Dig:your pregnant!!?

Car:yea. And I understand if you want to bre-

Dig:that's the last thing I wanna do I love you with all my heart.

The smirk from Issas face instantly drops.

Issa:what?! You were suppose to come back to me!

Car:I don't love you anymore issa!!!!

Carter POV

What did I just say.

Me:no Issa I didn't-

Issa:it fine ill see y'all at home and carter you can hate me as much as you want but I will love you until the sky falls the planets combine and we have no galaxy.

And with that he left

Dig:are you ok carter we don't have to dat-

Me:no he hit me and cheated on me. I will always love him because he was my first but he was also my first boyfriend to abuse me,cheat on me,and get me pregnant.

Bria:guys roc has some type of surprise at the house for me I gotta go. When do you get out carter?

Me:tomarrow.

Bria:ok bye hoe

Me:see ya slut.

And with that she left. Diggy looked at me like I was crazy about how we say bye.

Me:don't we have a great relationship

Bria POV

After I left the hospital I told ray to take isa somewhere. After I got home I opened the door to see roses leading up to the rocs bedroom.

I open the door to see J.Cole and Miguel singing power trip my favorite song (AN my shiz-na-ee)

and roc sitting on the bed with no shirt.

Me:roc

Roc:cone here

as I walk away Miguel and j.cole walk out the door.

Roc:I love you Ambria and I need you Desiree's baby isn't mine.

Me:how do you know?

Roc:she's on birth control and I used a condom

Me:roc

Roc:shh make love to me.

As roc says that beyonces 1+1 plays.