Terrible Reality.

Dear Zayn:

I have received the news that you're going to marry. Took me a bit of work to assimilate it. At first I thought it was a joke, then I went to see tweets and notifications on my facebook, it was then when I realized, that was not a joke. The only thing that I saw was "Zayn and Perrie are engaged" "Zayn proposed to Perrie on August 18 in London, in the traditional but more romantic as possible", immediately tears began to leave without notice, falling down my face.

Then I started to cry more because I thought I was going to lose you forever.

 Perhaps you see me as "another fan" but for me you're the love of my life.

I got to the part of the letter that said: "she is wonderful, but is not you", the tears came harder, my heart broke in a million pieces. I don't care if they tell me "ridiculous" for all the tears I've shed by a guy who didn't even know me.

You have to understand me... I'm still not ready to listen to the preacher say: "I declare them husband and wife".

I can tell you with a knot in my throat, and heart in hand... Although it hurts... I will accept perrie. Maybe now you're asking you why I do this.

But you don't have any idea of how much I love you Zayn. If she does you harm... I WON'T FORGIVE ME.

Zayn, you taught me that you can love a person even without that he doesn't know about your existance, knowing that he possibly not talk about you, that perhaps you can never hug him, you can never take him by the hand...

Congratulations, and I say this seriously, I want you to be happy. I hope that she values you, and I hope that she gives you all the love that I can't give you. 

Ps: I love you.

 I will always care for you,

even if we're not together

and even if we're far, far away

from each other...

With love: A friend.