Chapter: 12

MADDIE POV. 

so Spencer finally got out of the shower! Haha i but on a pair of his boxers and his big T-shirt he always wear to bed but tonight he isn't wearing it tonight because I am! I was now laying on his bed with the covers up until my neck, I hear the door to swing up to a HOT Spencer in just a towel. He is so trying to kill me or something! "But some clothes on you weirdo!" " Maybe I like sleeping naked. um. maybe tonight i just might do that."

" No you will not. at least but boxers on please!" I said to him and he  groaned loudly then pick out a pair of clean boxers. " you like what I'm wearing? you said i have to wear your clothes you never said what ones. so I went with your boxers and you favorite shirt!" I said to home when he climbed in bed. ' what if hes parents find us in his bedroom in the morning? where is Izzy and Jason going to sleep?' I asked myself in my head. 

"Yeah i know, and let me tell you something you something. you look pretty damn hot in my clothes even just wearing my boxers are sexy!" He said to me... "OMG, Just go to bed Spencer. I'm tired and had a long day teasing you." I said. I was about to fall asleep when i hear " Maddie I like you a lot and  you will not know because you deserve better then some  player that plays with girls hearts. I love you Maddie and I always have." then I  past out. 

                                                                       NEXT MORNING

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                      Spencer's Pov.

I told her last night that i loved her but I will never have her because she deserves me because all i will do is break her little heart and if i do that i would not live with myself. It felt so nice walking up in her arms fast asleep in my arms i moved my hand  and took my phone off the night stand and opened up the camera and then i took a picture of her sleeping * evil laugh* 'I did that in my mind to'  This is going on Instagram. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps i put back my phone where it was at last night and put my arm around her and snuggled her up to me tightly never wanting to let her go because she is my everything, I can act like my normal self when I'm around her and always makes me the happiest man a live. I want her to be mine and only mine and no oneelse. 

She tries to get out of my arms so i pulled her closer to me " Where are you going?" I asked her hoping she doesn't have to go. " I have to go to the bathroom but how was your sleep?" She asked me. " Great thank fully because i havn't  gotten sleep in like a week or so but last night i sleeped like a baby, what about you?" " I sleep reallt good but im not used to your bed." " I know it gets a well to get used to it but  when you it id cuffy as hell trust me!" " Okay, but i'm going to pee and i will be right back!" "Okay have fun." she looked back and gave me 'dont you dare' look. When she got up there is still a warm spot that was warm because she was just laying there but she had to go pee but all well i want her right next me all week! 

I hear the bathroom door opening  then my bed sank a little before she laid down. I snuggled up to her and she was so cold and i was so warm i but my hands moving up and down her shoulders because she is that cold then I through more blankets over there but  that is when we heard a knock on my bedroom door.....