Chapter:17

Hey guys, i promised you guys this so here it is... lol, it maybe long but im not sure, im kinda writer block right now):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                  Maddie's Pov.

I really want Spencer and I to have a kid, but right now I don't think i can deal with finding a new house, school. boyfriend, and having a baby. Maybe when we are done with school. Which we gradate in like 2 Months from now.  I  walk into the t.v. room and turn on the best shows ever. " Oh come on, havn't you watched enough of pretty little liars and the fosters this week." Spencer said in a whinny voice which is really annoying. " No, now shut up, the new one is on next!"  He seats next to me, I lay down with my head on his legs. well he plays with my hair.

I look up at him and wounder what hes thinking, because he always looks mad until he looks at me an than smile at me. I wounder why though? I don't know but I so think Ezra is "A" because he acts like he is and how can he just break Aria's heart like that. If I was her i would so go after Jacob he is so hot. Shh, don't tell Spencer i said that though. He would get all mad. I look back at the TV, because it just came back on, We are at the part where Aria is telling Spencer( ha-ha, that's kinda fun his names in the shows), Hannah, Emily, Allison what Ezra did to her . I just want to cry for her. " Why do you watch this shit?" Spencer said, Hes just jealous because i wont let him watch his baseball game. " Because you love me, so you will watch this, the games comes back on after the show is done, so get over it!" I say back to him. He just huffs in responds , all while he will get over it.

Like come on its a hour show and he keeps complaining every 5 minutes, like I watch your shows why cant you just watch mine. I do like watching is shows though. but anyway, the only reason why I really want to watch the episode is because its the season finally and it wont come back on until June 10th. But right now we just got to the part Allison and all the girls are talking about the night she went " missing." he still has one of his arms around my waist and the other arm is messing with my hair, Which I don't mind unless he puts it in a knot like the last time. that was the pain to get out though. I wish the Aria can just release that Jake was the right guy along, like for real he has like a 4 pack and he is a wrestler and he is overprotective about her, He is a sweet heart, but no she just had to pick the dick oh what I meant Ezra.... I laugh a little.

"Whats making you laugh through that little head of yours?" Spencer asked " Oh nothing, just how Jake is the hottest person in this world!" I said knowing he will get jealous." oh really, so does Jake have a 6 pack?" i shake my head no. " or kisses you like this?" he kisses me really hard, I try so hard not to kiss back, until he grabbed my boobs so i gasped, he took that to his advantage and shoved his tongue in my mouth, I gave up and kissed him back and he still has his hand on my boob. I break the kiss to catch my breath " does he make you moan like i do?" I shake my head no again. He just smiled back.Oh, he did not just do that. I'm so getting him back. I slowly move my head under his blanket he has on us, i moving it closer acting like I'm trying to get comfortable and when my hand is on his length i slowly rub it, he hear him groan from the surprise of me touching him.i  slowly but hard crap the head of his D**k and moved my thumb around it. I hear him moan a little. Next thing i know his hand is on my no no square. I just want to see how far i  can go before he stops me. Ha-ha this should be fun! i unbutton his pants and unzipped them, I slide my hand on his boxers and moved my handed up and down slowly hearing a moaning from the back of his throat. I can feel his breathing coming out in little pants just like i was when we finished kissing. I start to move my hand up to the edge of his boxers until i felt his hand on top of mine, I feel his hot breaths against my neck which make me shiver. " You probably want to stop because if you go any farther then I may just have to take you right here and right now" he said in a husky voice which is really sexy. I didn't move my hand from you know where it was because i can still feel how hard he was. I mentally Laugh at myself. I'm just that good.

I look back up the screen and see the girls are on the top of the building with A and wow, Ezra just walks out of no where " Freaky" i think. Ha-ha, bitch take that now Hannah has the gun. wait, he isn't going to jump. no! oh, he just jump. He dead. wait! That nigga *not trying to be mean to anyone*  made it by just a hair damn it! he need to die. Omg Ezra just got shot. I didn't even release that Spenser's had was trying to get in my pants probably for pay back, I slap his hand and he quickly moved it away from my pants. I smile. Damn right you aren't going in there. Ha. But anyway, the show ended): I still don't know who A is and I'm pissed about that. I take my hand out of Spencer's pants by the way it really warm there. lol. but anyways I grabbed the remote and turned it to the baseball game the Detroit Tigers and New York Yerkes are going against each other. I layed my head back down on Spencer's chest and i buttoned and zipped his pants back up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There I made this chapter really long like 1105 word to be right. I have to write chapter 18 still. but i hope you liked it. Please vote! 

                                                           Love, Bri