Chapter 10- Fire!

Lucy’s POV:

            I hesitated at the door with my fist inches away. “Maybe I shouldn’t. Maybe I should just leave him alone for now.” I told myself. But… There’s something about him that makes me want to always be with him. Every time I see him I get butterflies in my stomach and my heart flutters.

            “Hesitant?” I jumped at the sudden voice. I turned to see Zayn leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face.

            “Zayn! Um, I just wanted to make sure he was ok. You know. Since he just walked out.” I rambled out.

            Zayn chuckled. “Nice excuse. But you can’t hide your feelings from me. Did I mention that fairies can read emotions?”

            “Y-you can?” I stuttered.

            Zayn nodded. “Yep, and I can definitely tell you have feelings for him… but… Then again you’re scared of him.”

            “Well who wouldn’t be. He’s creepy!” I said.

            Zayn shook his head. “No. Not that kind of scared. You’re scared that if you completely fall for him, what will happen. You’re scared of what he’ll do, if he has feelings towards you.” Zayn said. I bit my bottom lip. ‘How can he tell that?’ That was exactly how I felt. “Well, let me ease your conscience. He has feelings towards you. He doesn’t know what it is about you, but there’s something there… And you feel the exact same way.”

            I sighed. He was right. “You can read me like a book.” I said.

            Zayn chuckled and walked over to me. He knocked on Louis’ door. “I’ll leave him to you.” He said and left. ‘What! I can’t believe he just did that.’ Louis’ door opened.

            “What?” He said looking down at me.

            “Oh, um, uh. I just, um, you know, wanted to make sure you were ok… I mean you just left, and, um, yea…” I stuttered out playing with my hair like I always do when I’m nervous. ‘I sound like an idiot.’

            Louis gave a laugh under his breath and smirked. “What do you care?” ‘Damn… Why’d he have to ask that? What do I say? Oh because I find you attractive and I think I have feelings for you but I’m not sure why. Yea, that doesn’t sound weird at all.’ I chewed my bottom lip. “Well?” Louis said waiting for an answer.

            “Um, I don’t know. You all took me in when no one else would, so I guess I care about all of you.” Louis’ amused face softened. “What? What did I say?” I said knitting my eyebrows together.

            Louis shook his head. “Nothing, I’m fine. Thank you.” Louis said closing the door. I sighed and went to my room. I grabbed some of the clothes that Liam and Zayn got me, shampoo and conditioner, soap, and a brush. I went into the bathroom to take a nice, refreshing shower.

Louis’ POV:

            ‘You all took me in when no one else would.’ Her voice rang in my ears. ‘She is just like me.’ Deja’vous moment. I’ve already thought this before. I’ve actually thought about it a lot. I shook my head. This was getting me a headache… Again. I took off my jeans and t-shirt and put on some grey sweat pants. I lay down in my bed and closed my eyes. ‘Maybe I can sleep on it.’

            “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I heard a feminine voice scream. My eyes shot open. ‘LUCY!’ I sprang out of bed and in the hall.