AntiSepticEye

Antisepticeye is a shy quiet kinda guy. He never really shows much, and he doesn't have a lot of friends either. He is just kinda in the world, trying to survive like the rest of them. But he's different then the rest of them and he hates that.

Anti gets up out of bed and goes straight to the bathroom. He looks in the mirror at his big poof of green hair, long dark nails, pointy ears, and eyes. He hates who he is and how he's seen. He's a freak, a monster. A mean, insane, dude with wolf claws. But, he especially hates his eyes, but c'mon it's kinda cool at the same time. He takes out his septic eye. Green strings of goo falls through his fingers onto the floor. "I don't get it, why do people call you cute?" Anti asks the abnormal eye he holds in his hand. He puts his eye back in and washes his hands.

Anti then walks out of the bathroom into the kitchen. He gets up before Jack so he doesn't scare him with his horrid image. Sometimes Anti wonders if Jack even knows he is real. Jack is always so energetic and happy, Anti has nothing to do. "I think I'm going to eat Jacks cereal today, hm... Lucky Charms, because it's an Irish stereotype. Plus he loves that cereal." Anti pours the cereal into a bowl, then pours in the milk, and gets a spoon. Anti puts the bowl onto the table, sits down, and eats his breakfast. Then a "whoosh" sound went past his head.

Anti looks around. Nothing. So he goes back to eating his cereal. Then he heard it again he looks behind him, next thing you know his cereal is all over him. "Shite, how did I do that!" Anti yelled. "It wasn't you." says a voice. Anti could hear the voice laughing, also. It's Darkiplier. Dark starts laughing so hard he falls to the floor. "You little bitch!" Anti screams at him.

Anti walks over to where Dark was laughing on the floor, still. Anti pours the rest of the milk in his bowl on Dark. "Hey! What was that for?" Dark asks, wiping milk off his shirt. "I don't know!? Someone, out of nowhere in specific , spilled Lucky Charms down the front of me!" Anti yells at Dark. "Huh, I wonder who did that?" Dark asks sarcastically. Anti stomps upstairs to go change. "He's so cute when he's mad." Dark says as he disappears in an instant.