Chapter 5

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up and turned over Cameron was gone, there was a note "hey babe ive gone out with my friends so  see you later Cameron xx" I smiled "ill call Josh and see if he is coming to the mall with me!" I rang josh

"hello?" I said

"hey Ells!" he beamed

"you wanna go to the mall and pick my clothes with mee!" I asked

"girl did you even have to aske be there in 5 mins!" he laughed and hung up , I got dressed I put a dress on it was a white lacey one  and put my Adidas shoes on and put my hair up in a pony tail , I put some make up on , I looked quite good you know, I heard the door bell go , I ran to the door and opened it "josh!" I shouted and hugged him "lets go shopping" he sqeeled and I grabbed my purse and phone and Josh drove us to the mall.

"omg Ellie this is sooo hot!"  Josh said handing me a really tight dress "i don't think sooo" I laughed and he gave me this look so I took it and brought it. I went into new look and Primark and every shop basically " joshhh I'm hungry !" I said in a sad tone "lets go get maccys then its just over there"  he pointed and we walked towards it , I heard a voice that I recognised but I don't know we walked round this corner I saw Cameron and I smiled but then my smile faded because he was with a girl he was kissing her, he had his hands all over her " Ellie isn't that Cameron?" josh said  " yeah" I cracked , I felt my heart drop and I really started to have feelings for him , I said " I .. I cant believe him" Josh grabbed my arm and walked over to Cameron and said " heyy Cameron do you remember Ellie?"  Cameron looked at me and was surprised to see me "Ellie I can ex-" he started but I stopped him " just leave it" I walked off crying .

I ran home and burst through the door and ran into our room  , I layed on the bed crying my phone was ringing it was Cameron and I hung up, I felt so hurt and broken hearted . I  heard the door unlock and I didn't care , I just cried and cried it was so wrong  "Ellie?" Cameron shouted and I ignored him , I heard him run in the bedroom "Ellie I'm so sorry I can explain " he said sitting next to me  " no Cameron you don't need to explain it fine I get it , you don't want me , its okay ill just fucking move out and waist my life living with my mum and dad!" I shouted and cried more " you know what hurts the most ! I actually started to like you "  I spat at him I stood up and went to walk off he grabbed my arm " Ellie please don't go" he said " but you don't want me to be here anymore so whats the point" I cried and he stood up and walked and put me against the wall "Ellie if you listened to me , I like you too, I didn't know how to tell you but when you saw me with Madison , she kissed me first and made me put her hands on her, I wanted it to be you, babe please don't go" I looked into his big brown eyes and I smiled and he wiped my tears away " do you really?" I stuttered he smiled " oh god I do , look at you" i blushed i looked down .

i felt him lift up my chin and looked deep in my eyes  " i don't really believe you " i spoke and looked away and i let a few tears go rolling down my cheeks  "hey , i think you are beautiful Ellie trust me" he said and he put his hands around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck and i smiled at him and he leaned in and we kissed , it was the best feeling ever, i had bombs and fireworks going off in my stomach he picked me up and layed me down on the bed and he kissed me and i put him on his back and kissed his neck then i said " hey what would you do if i did this" i jumped off and started running and he chased me , i screamed and laughed " Cameron stop" i gasped between laughs " nope" he laughed and he caught me and tickled me "cam please" he stopped and starred at me "what did i upset you? I'm sorry" i said looking him in the eyes " no its just you called me cam for the frist time" he smiled and i smiled.

my phone was ringing

"hello?" i smiled

"Ellie please don't hang up just yet!" jack begged