Chapter 20

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling a bit better but I still feel bad for saying that stuff to Hayes "Cameron?"I said turning to face him and he opened his eyes and pulled me on top of him and he began to kiss me and run his hands all over me , I haven't felt this in a while and I pulled away "Ellie? whats wrong?" Cameron asked " its nothing I just need to have a bath " I stood up and Cameron followed me , I walked in the bathroom and started running a bath , I feel Cameron Starring at me I stood up and faced him "cam" I began and he just held me " I miss him so much" I stuttered and Cameron hugged me and said " sh Everythings going to be okay"  I didn't cry because I knew that Cameron wouldn't leave me alone if I did " I'm okay now" I smiled and he kissed my forehead and walked out .

I layed down in the bath and I felt free, I closed my eyes and put my head under the water and felt like I was drowning but it felt good the pain inside me went away , I struggled to breath so I sat up coughing and gulping for air  Cameron was banging on the door "Ellie? baby? are you okay?!" I shouted "I'm fine " I held my legs to my chest and rested my head on my knees , I got out and watched the water go down the drain and I walked out of the bathroom "Cameron can you ring Hayes and tell him to get ready and tell him to wait outside his for me please " Cameron smiled "sure" I walked into our room and grabbed my ripped jeans and a black crop top and a jacket

I grabbed my timberlands and put them on , I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair " Cameron ?" he came in and I said " what shall I do with my hair?" he put his hands around my waist and smirked " messy bun" I smiled and he winked at me , I bite my lip and he couldn't take his eyes of me " baby" he started and I stopped him by kissing him " I love you " he mumbled " I love you more" I smiled and kissed him quickly and I put my hair up in a messy bun "Cameron I'm taking Hayes out for the day to say sorry for last night" I kissed his cheek and grabbed my purse and keys " I love you baby" he smiled and I smiled " I love you too ".

I drove to Nash's House and I walked up to the door and knocked it "Hello?" Skylynn smiled " hi sky is Hayes here?" I smiled and hugged her " yeah hes in his room " she let me in " morning miss Grier " I smiled and she smiled " morning Ellie" I walked upstairs and saw Nash was on his phone " morning nashhh" he looked up and smiled " morning " I walked into Hayes room and he was looking in his cupboard " boo!" I shouted and he jumped " Ellie! that's not funny!!" I laughed at him " right ya lil bitch hurry up or I'm not taking you go carting!" his smile grew bigger and Nash came in " hey that's no fair that your taking him and not me?" "hey I upset this lil dude yesterday and  I wanted to say sorry then tomorrow we are going dress shopping so yeah!" I smiled and Hayes got dressed.