Brendon Imagine:Movie Night

Dedicated To and For: FairlyLocalKiljoy14

Rachel And Brendon Have Been Dating For 1 Month. Since Both Of You Have Nothing To Do For The Time,You Guys Decided To Have A Movie Night At Brendon's House.

Brendon's POV
Rachel Is Coming Over In The Next 10 Mins So I Have To Get Everything Ready And Set. I Throw On A Pair Of Jeans And A Black Button-Down Shirt. I Got 4 Movies Out,Nightmare Before Christmas,Hunger Games:Catching Fire,Zootopia,And Finding Dory.

()()()()()()()10 Mins Later()()()()()()()()()()
3rd Person POV(My POV)

Rachel Showed Up To Brendon's Place Wearing A (Y/F/C) Sundresses and Black Converse.
"Hey Babe!",Rachel Said Walking Into Brendon's House."Hey,Miss Jackson!",Brendon Said To Rachel Pulling Her Into A Kiss. "So What Movie You Want To Babe?",Brendon Says Pulling Rachel On His Lap."Hmmm How About Hunger Games!",Rachel Says Excitedly.
-Time Skip: Brendon Putting The Movie In-
After 15 Minutes Into The Movie,Brendon Leans Into Rachel And Kisses Her Passionately,Rachel Kisses Back Which Leads Into A Heated Make Out Session.

Let's Just Say You Guys Only Got To See The End Of The Movie. :D!

Hope You Liked It FairlyLocalKiljoy14 ❤️ U(as a BEF)

-iiEmoxDW 💋