Chapter One: Prison Break out

I rubbed my nose as I looked around my  cell, the Princess still sleeping her life away while her snores echoed around the cell as I examined my new home.

Suddenly there was someone standing on the other side of the cell doors and I looked up and eyed them, "Hi" 

They stopped and turned before they stared at me through the grimy bars, "Hello...?"

"How was your day today?" I asked - since I'm the awkward young she wolf that doesn't have people contact.

"Good... how about yours?" 

"Mmm, alright. Could be better - but I don't ask for more than what I have been given" I shrugged, then the Princesses snores grew louder than before and I glanced at her before back to the person who stared at me weirdly.

"What's your name?"

"Liam"

"I'm-" 

"Where the hell am I?!" the Princess screams and I jumped out of my skin and hurried over to her side.

"Miss are you alright?"

"It's Princess Patricia to you, runt!" she spat and me and shoves me away and I stumbled before I regained my footing before giving her a concerned look as she looks around the cell in horror.

"Princess Patricia, you're in the Vampire's cell, so do not worry about your where abouts, because now you know perfectly well where you are" I say cheerily as she turns and back hands me across my face while she huffs angrily.

 "I don't think she meant it like that" I hear Liam chuckle and Princess Patricia snaps her gaze to his direction.

"You - let out of here right now before I have you publically executed" she stomped over to the bars and gave Liam a dirty look.

He scowls at her before he turns to me, "Would you like to be moved to a different cell?"

"No thanks, I'm good" I shrugged.

"Did you even hear me you blood sucking ass?!"

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be in a cell with this one"

"I'm good thanks-"

"Excuse me! I'm the Princess! You should be offering me a different cell so I can get away from this runt!" the Princess fumes and I sat on the ground and nodded to her words.

"Yes, yes you should Liam-"

"I need to go talk to someone" Liam left and I sat on the dirty ground happily as I waited for someone to come and get Princess Patricia.

"You - Runt, get me out of here"

"Are you sure miss? We don't know where the location of the Vampire's castle is and it could possibly be dangerous-"

"I don't care. Get. Me. Out" she growls at me and I jump onto my feet and walked over to the cell bars and then tapped each other before I frowned, feeling the slight sting the silver left on my finger tips, turning side ways I slowly squished myself through the bars until I get stuck, the bars burning me as I held in a whimper as my skin started to sizzle, "Uh... push me-" she didn't push me.

Instead she made sure to punch me numerous times until I get out from between the bars and stumble backwards and then gathered myself as I frowned at the Princess and poked the area's where she hit me - and I already knew I was going to get bruises there.

"Get me out of here"

"Yes miss" I started searching for the keys to the silver cell and searched for some keys to get her out of  the cell and back to her castle, and I'll probably go back to living in the forest and dodging the stones and silver my kind through at me.