A Night With Narry

Kinda long. Rated R!! Don't read if you're under 14 (Not that you're gunna listen anyways, you dirty mofos!) Lol I love you all for reading, I hope you enjoy ;)

I have been dating Niall for 4 years, the boys have been pretty busy lately with tours, and new albums. As you can guess it's not very often I get time alone with Niall, but this weekend they have off.

I was pacing around the living room, wearing my black dress that clung to my curves nicely, matching black stilettos, as I was pretty short so huge heels didn't make me all that much taller. I had my hair in big loose curls, that hung all the way down my back. Not very much make-up, but enough, and red lip-stain.

I kept checking the clock, 9:31pm Niall is suppose to walk through the door in 4 minutes. It's been 2 months since I have seen him, and I'm going crazy thinking about what's going to happen, especially since he's bringing someone with him..

Pacing back an forth when suddenly I hear the key in the door, and the sound of two very familiar voices, I get excited yet very nervous. I sat down and crossed my legs, looking very sexy if I might add. I hear the door close and the footsteps get closer, Niall and Harry standing in front of me both without shirts on and both have been working out like crazy, so the sight of abs, and their happy trail making me wet down there. I jumped up and gave Niall a big welcome home kiss, while lightly tracing my hand over his crotch. They both lead me to the bedroom, and stripped me naked. Niall was kissing all over my body leaving some tender and dark love bites everywhere, Harry was rubbing my thighs while his tongue darted in and out of my wet pussy. The sound of my moans i'm sure could be heard from miles away. Harry's big plump lips, sucked on my clit making me even more wet. Niall's long fingers darted in an out of me, and even going deep hitting my g-spot making me bite my lips to keep from screaming out in pleasure. Both the boys, so hard I thought for sure their pants were gunna burst, I sat up and gave Niall a quick, deep kiss as I grazed over his very hard member, I pulled away and looked at them both as I said "You both just gunna sit there, or are you gunna take off those pants before I have to?" I said that and bit my lip which I knew drove Niall crazy. They both looked at me, and smirked "Fine I guess I'll just have to remove them" I said with a smirk. I slid off the bed, and grabbed onto Harry's pants, slowly undoing his pants he threw his head back and said "Please Y/N just take my pants off! You're driving me insane!" I could hear the sexual frustration in his voice, I giggled "Oh fine, Mr. Styles" I got his pants, and boxers off, his large, hard member slapping onto his rock hard abs, a little gasp escaped my mouth "Huh, you like that Y/N?" He said smirking "Maybe Styles" I said and bit my lip slightly. I took his member in my hands, and licked the top before taking some of him in my mouth. I took as much in as I could, and rubbed the rest with one hand while I used the other to massage his balls. His head fell back, and the moans came pouring out. His deep voice mixed with complete sexual enjoyment was enough to make me completely wet again. Niall had enough, he came underneath me and started eating me out, I pulled away from Harry and looked down at Niall "N-Niall! What are you doing Mr?"

He pulled back and quickly responded with a big smirk "My turn, Princess"

"Of course, Baby!" I said biting my lip, and slowly making my ways toward him. I leaned into his ear and whispered "This is because I love you more than words can say, and I want to pleasure you like no tomorrow. Oh! And just because Harry leaves later, doesn't mean this has to stop" I pulled back, and looked at him smirking. His face was full of lust, and his eyes screamed for more "You bet, Princess" he said smirking. I undid his pants, and pulled down them down along with his boxers. I took his very large, and hard member in my hand, slowly I licked the tip of his member, while I massaged his balls. His jaw opened, and his head flew back while his deep Irish voiced moaned out in pleasure. My pussy was so wet, I was practically dripping. I took as much as I could in my mouth, and rubbed the rest while, I flicked my tongue over the tip. He pulled away, and pulled me up into a deep and sexual kiss, I moaned into the kiss as he quickly darted two long fingers into me. He pulled away from me, and looked at, Harry "Well Y/N it was great seeing you, see you tomorrow for brunch with the rest of the gang?" He said with a smirk at first "It was great seeing you too, Harry, and of course wouldn't miss it! Have a good night, Haz" I said with a smirk, then smile. He nodded, and left. We heard the front door shut, and lock.

Niall looked over at me "Like you said" "It doesn't have to end, defiantly not now" I said smirking. He smirked, and quickly picked me up bridle style, he placed me on the bed and kissed me, making me feel indescribable. "Hey Niall?" "Yeah Princess?" "Say why don't we take this to the shower? I'v been longing for some hot shower sex with you!" I said smirking "Oh baby, you read me like a book" he said swiftly picking me up, and carrying me into the shower. We had a fairly large shower with a bench, and to make things better the bench was soft! Hehe. He turned on the shower, nice an hot, I leaned up against the wall of the shower. Niall stepped towards me, and pinned me against the wall, his soft large hands wondering my body. I moaned, and kissed him hard. Suddenly without warning, his large, still very hard member slammed up into me. I screamed in pleasure "Oh! Niall!" He smirked, and picked me up, his member still inside me. Laid me down and thrusted, hitting that spot each time. My moans, and screams i'm sure woke the neighbours up, but c'mon that's what you get living next to us. After a few moments of steamy hot, pure pleasure his member started to twitch "Oh baby, i'm close!" He moaned out "cum baby. Cum for me!" His hot liquids shot inside me, at the same moment I reached my high. Our eyes locked and he slowly pulled out, and leaned down giving me a passionate kiss. I sat up, and went to stand up to wash off with Niall. I fell to the ground "Oh my god! Princess are you okay?!" Niall said falling to the ground next to me, I giggled a little "Yeah, it-it's just been awhile, ya know? Like 2 months!" He laughed when he knew I was fine, and his laugh made me so happy. I slowly stood up, and he helped me up. I showered off, sitting on the bench. He picked me up, and brought me into the bathroom, sitting me on the counter. We dried off, and he got me my pj's while he changed. We both were changed, and he picked me up bridle style carrying me into the bedroom, he placed me on the bed, and gave me a kiss. We laid down, and cuddled together as we fell asleep in each others arm.