sisterxsister

I was laying on the couch in the living room with just a thong on watching porn. The two girls on the tv were doing 69 when I really started to get horny. I removed my fingers from my pussy and strutted up to my sisters room and opened the door.

"omg, Hannah what are you doing naked in my room?!" she yelled.

I scoffed. "oh please, I hear you ever night moaning my name." her face flushed red. "so you wanna do something to me or are you just gonna sit there?" I ask.

She gets up from her bed and removes her shirt and shorts. Now being totally naked since she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

She walks over to me and kisses me roughly backing me up into the door. I lay my hands on her ass and squeeze it hard. She moans in my mouth before trailing her kisses down to my wet pussy, teasing me. "just fûck me already." I moan.

she removes my thong and instructs me to spread my legs. I do as she says and feel her tongue slide inside me. exploring me. I grab her hair and force her head up into my vagina more. she bites and licks me causing me to shake a little.

she comes back up and kisses me, sticking her tongue in my mouth so I can taste myself. "you taste so good baby." she says

"now it's my turn." I tell her as I push her onto the bed. I start at her boobs. massaging the left one while I nip and suck on the right one.

"eat me out please omg." she says and bucks her hips.

I move down to her pussy and lick. tasting her sweet juices. I get up off the bed and go to her closet and grab the 10 inch dildo I always see her play with. I go back over to her and shove it in her tight butt hole making her scream in pain. I use my other hand to play with her. first I stick one finger in, but realize she's too stretched out to really get any pleasure out of it so i shove in 3 fingers and now I have 4 inside her. She moans in pleasure as I scissor her and fist her.

we hear the door open and our mom yell "I'm home." I remove my hand from her pussy and wipe her juice on her boobs. and take out the dildo. "this isn't over." I say as I kiss her.

6969696

GUYS I'm so horny and wet I'm feeling myself rn pm me and tell me what ur doing