'Greatest day'

It was 11.58. Just two minutes to go. I was starting to get nervous now. I sat in the chair trying to compose myself. 'Breathe... I can do this!' I kept telling myself. My hands were sweating, my heart beating faster than ever before. Two minutes had never seemed so long.

Then Mark and Howard walked through the door. Oh my god. Mark Owen and Howard Donald. But where was Gary? Oh no, I hope he's coming! What if he's poorly? No. No he'll be here. Stop panicking!

"Hello, you must be Ellie," said Mark with a smile, putting his arm around me as he leaned in to give me a hug. Mark was wearing his famous brown boots, jeans and a really funky black and white shirt. His hair flopped down over his face. Oh my god, he looked so cute!

I'm so not gonna cope if I see Gary!

Howard was in baggy trousers, a tshirt and converse. "Hi, you look great," I say nervously. While I'm trying to get my head around the fact that I'm stood in a room with Mark and Howard from Take That.

Then Gary came in.

"Sorry I'm late. Hi sweets, nice to meet you," he says giving me a hug! I could smell the Tom ford on him, it smelt sweet. As he pulled away I noticed he was wearing his wedding ring but more to the point his lovely long fingers. They were so sleek, and his nails were immaculately manicured. They were so perfect, just like the rest of him.

Omg, it's Gary Barlow.

Oh my god he called me sweets.

Omg Gary Barlow just hugged me!

Pull yourself together Ellie.

He was wearing ripped jeans with a tightish black tshirt and to finish it off a suit jacket with his usual suede shoes. His beautiful bluey - green eyes were glistening in the light and his perfectly shaped nose was slightly red. His hair was in the most amazing quiff. I didn't know where to look first, he looked so hot.

"Er. Hi Gary," I said nervously. "It's normally me that's late Gaz, not you," teased Mark. I'd waited so long to meet him and now I can't speak. Well I guess it's better than fainting! Ha.

"So who's your favourite member?" Mark asks giggling.

"I can't tell you that," I say, all shy. "It's a secret."

"It's me, of course," laughs Gary. "I apologise I sound terrible today, I woke up with a cracker of a cold!" He says while sitting down next to me!

He sounds so cute! What's he talking about? He could never sound terrible! Do I tell him? "Ah bless you sound fine, just don't sneeze on me," I joked.

But you can sneeze.

Omg, please sneeze.

Just once.

Omg I'm sat in a room with Gary Barlow and he has a cold, what are the chances of that?

"It's all those fans kissing you all the time Gaz, it's made you ill!" jokes Mark.

Gary giggles. "I probably caught it of Daisy, bless her, she's been full of it all week!"

"Ah poor little thing, colds are horrible. It is actually you Gary," I admit. "Your my favourite!" I say turning a rather dark shade of pink.

"Ahh see Mark, everyone's favourite me!" he replied with a laugh.

"Of course, Mr Barlow loved by so many!" sighs Mark. "So then Ellie do you have any questions?"

Where do I start? I have so many, ha. "You know the one thing I'd love to know is do you see all the tweets your fans send you on Twitter?"

"We see everything," Mark says.

"But as you can imagine it's really hard replying to the millions of tweets we get every day," adds Howard.

Omg! I'm sat in a room with Take That, is this even real!!

"Please can you sign my cd for me and I'd really love a selfie!" I say excitedly trying to think of more questions. My mind had gone blank.

"What with me?" jokes Gary. I get up and start walking over to him, he raises his hand and manages to say "wait," shortly followed by "Atissue, oh excuse me!"

OMG, Gary just sneezed. That was even cuter than the videos I've seen. It was soft and quick with a really cute emphasis on the 'a' , it was like he was literally saying 'a-tissue'. It was very, very sweet! "Atissue, oh dear," Gary sneezes again.

"Ah bless you Gary," I say while passing him the packet of tissues out my bag.

"Thanks love." Gary blows his nose, before adding, "come here for that selfie before I sne... 'Atissue!' Excuse me again! Gary says sounding ever so slightly annoyed.

How am I still alive? Gary's laughed, called me sweets and love, and sneezed 3 times!!!

"Any more?" jokes Mark.

"Think I'm good now," Gary says as he try's to sniff quietly. "Come on love, lets have that selfie." Gary takes our selfie and gives me another hug! Gary Barlow has given me another hug, they're so tight and so warm. The best hugs ever!!

"I know I've not had long with you but I just wanted to say thank you. It's been amazing to meet you all,especially you Gary! It's quite literally been 'the greatest day' and you're even cuter in real life," I say blushing again. Did I actually just say that!

Gary laughs. "Ah thankyou... I'm gonna sneeze again." Gary pauses.You can see his nose twitching, you could tell that the tingly feeling was really starting to get on his nerves now. "Atissue. Excuse me."

"Bless you, again! You're so sneezy today! Have you ever sneezed on stage while doing a gig? Sorry I have to ask."

"A few times. The trick is to move away from the mic, luckily I've never been singing when I've felt one coming. Good job I'm not doing a gig tonight," Gary jokes.

I giggled "Bless you!" while all I could think in my head was... god, my life has been well and truly blessed by you!