ASHLEY POV

Today was a roller coaster. From meeting some perfect guy I don't even know, to practically losing my best friend. Now to top it off I have to go to work and deliver pizzas to people that have money. Unlike me.

" Ashley order for one pepperoni pizza! " The cashier called.

She handed me the receipt with the address and the carrier with the pizza. I jumped into the car and blasted the radio.

" Your destination is on the left. " The GPS lit up.

I pulled into the crammed driveway and turned down the blown speakers. I grabbed the pizza with the receipt and walked up to the front door. I knocked twice and saw the tv on through the window. The door swung open.

" Hi, one pepperoni pizza for Chad. " I looked up and saw Nash Grier standing in the doorway. Nash is the most popular boy at Eastwood. I've had a huge crush on him since third grade. His beautiful blue eyes stared right at me.

" Oh hey Ashley. I didn't know you worked for Pizza Hut. " He ran his hand through his long dark hair.

He wore sweatpants with a open hoodie on. The sleeves were pushed up and he didn't have a shirt on. I tried my best not to bring my eyes down.

" Uh, yeah...." I shook.

" That's pretty cool. "

" Um it's $18.50. " I held the receipt out. He reached into his pocket. " Can I ask why the pizza is for a Chad? "

" My dads credit card, my dads name. " He laughed and gave me the card.

I took the card and got the pizza out of the carrier.

" Cam! Pizzas here! " He shouted back in the house.

Cam. I know a Cam. Cameron to be exact. No way it could be him though. I would be humiliated if it was. However the chance is small.

" Here you go. " I handed him the pizza and ran the card.

" Coming! " I heard a faint yell inside the house.

" He's so slow. " Nash chuckled and gave me a big smile with his perfect beautiful white teeth. I still couldn't believe he was standing right in front of me. And with a shirt off!

I laughed and handed his card back as I waited for the other receipt to print.

" Finally. Here. " He said and handed the pizza to the person standing next to him.

Out of all the Cam's in the world. It was him. I tried not to make eye contact. He had on the same thing as Nash just a different color hoodie and sure enough no shirt. Now I had my crush, Nash Grier and my lab partner, Cameron Dallas right in front of me, shirtless.