Chapter 18: 12 Hours is a Long Time

Right now it's about 3 in the morning. Today's the day we leave for our "vacation." I'm so excited. Note the sarcasm. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited I get to see my grandma and my uncles and aunts,but why oh why could we not just fly?
Anyway I'm getting to put my backpack in the car, we have to leave really early if we plan on getting the around dinner time.
I'm stuck in the very pack of the mini van, but it's kinda nice, because I have room to spread out.
"Okay guys is everyone in the van....1,2,3,4,5 yep everybody's here. Alright guys here we go!" Scott says.
How is he so excited?

Anyway the first 2 and a half hours I slept. And by the time I woke up we were pulling into McDonald's drive through.
Everyone orders and then it's my turn.

"Okay Lauren what do you want?" Scott asks.
"Uhhh..... A sausage egg and cheese, with no cheese."
"And to drink?" He asks in kinda a duh tone.

"Ummmmm.... A coke." I say Matter-of-factly.

"Lauren it's 6 in the morning your not drinking soda. How bout a water?"
John says.

"Fine." I say kinda poutyish.

"Hey let's watch a movie guys!" I say excitedly. (Ps we have a DVD player in our car. It's pretty sweet.)

"Lauren it's 6 in the morning. We are not watching a movie. Listen to music or something." Ben says kinda sternly.

"Ugg whatever." I say right before I plug my earbuds and and play my 1 hour long playlist.

After about an hour or so we are in North Carolina getting ready to head into Virginia.

(Hour #4)
"Guys I'm tired!" I wine.
"Lauren we aren't even half way through the trip." Scott says.
"Can I watch a movie then?" I ask hopefully.
"If it will keep you quite than yes." He says.
"Yay!!!!!" I yell.

"Oh would you please shut up!" Max says, obviously annoyed.

"Minions it is!!" I says, once I decided on the movie.

( Hour #7)

It was getting close to 11:00 am and all are stomachs were growling.
We had made more than half way through the trip. Everyone needed a snack and I think the car was low on fuel.
Eventually we found a gas station that was not completely shady.
We all hopped out of the car, some to use the bathroom, some to get a drink, and John to load up on dingdongs.

I had to use the bathroom, and since I was the only girl on the trip, I was the only one going in the ladies bathroom.

Once I come out, I walk into the parking lot...... And our car it nowhere to be seen.

Oh boy, they forgot me.

Author Note!!!!!!!
Hi guys! I hope this chapter wasn't to corny. Lol thanks so much for reading it! It's already up to 350 reads!!!! Thanks so much guys!!!!!!
<3 meg